Do Providers Have a To Do List

Dude that is exactly the list I want to be on. On a sidenote BDS when you come back with all that frustration you might want to leave that firearm out of reach at least the first couple of sessions. I mean it'll bd hard to get it up with a woman pointing a gun at you saying get it up mutha#### I want it now bitch lol even someone as hot as yourself lol just kidding but kinda sorta ok ima shut up now don't shoot lol
... I don't know if I wanna be the one she takes out all of that pinned up aggression on. Once she has that baby she's gonna come back with a vengeance! LOL Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
I think I might volunteer to be the first on her comeback... espeically if it gets me on her list.
I think I might volunteer to be the first on her comeback... espeically if it gets me on her list. Originally Posted by hotboiler
I've already called dibs.
Find your own!!!!!
Shut up! No way? They advertise mainstream? Do you have a picture on there? Some of those boys were kinda easy on the eyes.....

And I still call bullsh*t........... I'd be willin' to bet $ on this: TMFT is probably middle-aged 40-50 yrs old, handsome, more than likely well off (financially) and very capable in the bedroom .......I"M just sayin..... Originally Posted by onehitwonder
They advertised on TV for the past year or so. I noticed that they are advertising on here now. I saw an ad this morning on the banner at the top of the page.

If TMFT was all that he wouldn't need to pay for it. You give him way too much credit.
[quote=boardman;584763]They advertised on TV for the past year or so./quote]

Didn't they have an ad on during the Super Bowl?
  • anita
  • 09-13-2010, 07:33 PM
If the man is affectionate or just so sweet then I wouldn't resist to the temptation of seeing him again...But do not text or call married men or the ones with gf, no matter what. No drama lol

If TMFT was all that he wouldn't need to pay for it. You give him way too much credit. Originally Posted by boardman
Young fella.. just so ya know... a provider is the cheapest pussy you can get ... I have never had to give away a house after a session...
Marriage..........the gift that keeps on taking and taking and taking................

Have y'all seen the new Barbie Doll? She's called Divorcee Barbie...............The bitch who has everthing and half of Ken's shit......................