Melania Trump's speech plagiarized !!!

Guess if Kasich needs any advise on how to kneel and kiss things then he can always consult with a gloryhole guru like YOU and assup, right EKIM ! Nice to se that all of YOUR experience kneeling and kissing dicks and asses can finally make a difference ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Like I posted before .... he judges others by his own standards.

No I am still a Gary supporter. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And just like that....Ivan clinches DOTY!

Down goes Assup.
Down goes Assup.
Down goes Assup!

Wow....it's not even August yet.

Way to go Ivan! I was pulling for you.
So, you're a conservative, but you're voting for Hillary. Ok. And you think violence settles an argument. Ok. This is meant as an observation, and is not intended to be derogatory or insulting in any sense.

You're an asshole.

But that's just my observation. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
listen you old fuck I am a fiscal conservative and have been for many, many years. I am now libertarian and there's no way you can tell me that the GOP of 2016 is the same as Reagan's GOP. Trump is no Barry Goldwater- the republican is a fucking joke. If I had to choose between Clinton and Trump, I will vote for Clinton 100 percent even though I dislike her, but at least I know what I am getting with Clinton.
As far as threats, I am an ex drill sergeant, I am not going to take bullshit from any of these cocksucking dickwads on this site. Instead of hiding behind an IP address be man enough to back up what you type. Way too many immature little boys in this forum and it seems like all the rhetoric is coming from the Trump supporters and if you are one of them the hell with your old senile ass.
listen you old fuck

As far as threats, I am an ex drill sergeant, I am not going to take bullshit from any of these cocksucking dickwads on this site. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
There some openings due to recent events at several police departments around the country, and IF you could pass the academic testing, background investigation, the physical, and the pysch eval they might hire you .... of course you should probably tone down the huffing a bit so they won't consider you a "hot head" and "liability" .... and then you could put that bluster to use! As tough as you think you are you wouldn't even need a vest!!
Like I posted before .... he judges others by his own standards. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lexie licker ---> <----- gay rey
And just like that....Ivan clinches DOTY!

Down goes Assup.
Down goes Assup.
Down goes Assup!

Wow....it's not even August yet.

Way to go Ivan! I was pulling for you. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I could feel your nose nuzzling my ass, it is cold fido. Are you trying to edge gay rey from the coveted DAOTY award?
listen you old fuck I am a fiscal conservative and have been for many, many years. I am now libertarian and there's no way you can tell me that the GOP of 2016 is the same as Reagan's GOP. Trump is no Barry Goldwater- the republican is a fucking joke. If I had to choose between Clinton and Trump, I will vote for Clinton 100 percent even though I dislike her, but at least I know what I am getting with Clinton.
As far as threats, I am an ex drill sergeant, I am not going to take bullshit from any of these cocksucking dickwads on this site. Instead of hiding behind an IP address be man enough to back up what you type. Way too many immature little boys in this forum and it seems like all the rhetoric is coming from the Trump supporters and if you are one of them the hell with your old senile ass. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Hay hay hay......It's Fat ex drill sergeant. And you're so fat and ugly that you have to pay to get laid.

Suck my hot sweaty cock Sarge. You're so full of shit dude. I bet you are you're big fat yellow dog working his masters computer while his away at work.

Say Woof boy!!! slurp slurp slurp...
Hay hay hay......It's Fat ex drill sergeant. And you're so fat and ugly that you have to pay to get laid.

Suck my hot sweaty cock Sarge. You're so full of shit dude. I bet you are you're big fat yellow dog working his masters computer while his away at work.

Say Woof boy!!! slurp slurp slurp... Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You just proved you are into men dolly. You and gay rey can be the log cabin republicans with pride.

Say Woof boy!!! slurp slurp slurp... Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Mebbe he was a " drill sergeant " for EKIM and assup's LGBT crowd and taught them short order drill before their parades. Maybe he conducted the " short arm " inspections of those same participants. Wonder what he did if those " marchers " ever got out of step ?
You just proved you are into men dolly. You and gay rey can be the log cabin republicans with pride. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
YOU and assup are ALREADY FAG dumbascraps and " out " with YOUR " pride " !! Keep pushing for that DOTY poll win, EKIM !!! You GO !, EKIM !
You just proved you are into men dolly. You and gay rey can be the log cabin republicans with pride. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
All gay posts in this forum always comes back to you.
As far as threats, I am an ex drill sergeant, I am not going to take bullshit from any of these cocksucking dickwads on this site. Instead of hiding behind an IP address be man enough to back up what you type. Way too many immature little boys in this forum and it seems like all the rhetoric is coming from the Trump supporters and if you are one of them the hell with your old senile ass. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I am an ex drill sergeant, that being said you must have been in the Army WOW I'm impressed I always thought Army guys were pussies anyway so bring it on grease ball
It is July the 20th and nobody but the liberals still care. (that would include the media which of course is the same thing as liberal).
Yeah... well Melania and her speechwriter have admitted they plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech.

And the Gabor sisters' estates are ready to sue Melania for stealing their accent.
All gay posts in this forum always comes back to you. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Most are started by you and your ilk.