Is it stupid to be smitten and wanna start dating a provider?

I went to a concert tonight and the theme was symbiosis. A thought occurred to me about what all of you have stated and provided your opinion on this thread. I think it's hunger management with a touch of business and humanity. Sysmbiosis. Mutually dependent but not with one. For hobbyists it is a source of an unusual companionship and release of oxytocin and feeling of calmness and for the providers means to provide for their children, pay for college and other bills...and develop savings and safety net for the future.

Emotions can get mixed but overall boundaries have to be maintained. Because you both can have any extremely motivating experience and the ladies here have taught me a lot.

But anything more personal will interfere with individual goals and the issues in the future will arise from the past.

I guess the orchestra tonight made me philosophical. Cheers
Did you take a whore? ^^^^
No sir i did not take a provider with me. It was exclusive with extended family and friends. I wanted to treat them to some NY and Berlin philharmonic working with Houston opera.

But I have taken two of the providers in the past. Because they played violin and they were artistic. It was my thanks to them.
No sir i did not take a provider with me. It was exclusive with extended family and friends. I wanted to treat them to some NY and Berlin philharmonic working with Houston opera.

But I have taken two of the providers in the past. Because they played violin and they were artistic. It was my thanks to them.
Got some cultured horndogs in here.
All that really matters is if she wants to fuck you for free. If you have a 1 hour session turn into an all afternoon fuck fest or an all night love making session, then that's pretty hard to turn down.

If she calls or texts you and wants to spend time with you, including free sex, and you genuinely enjoy her company, then why not go for it. Enjoy yourself, you only live once.

Now if she doesn't crave your cock and want to fuck you for free, then you really don't have much of a connection, do you?
It's Christmas......give her a gift.....because the rest of us will do the same.....wrapped in plastic.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-21-2016, 12:30 AM
All that really matters is if she wants to fuck you for free. If you have a 1 hour session turn into an all afternoon fuck fest or an all night love making session, then that's pretty hard to turn down.

If she calls or texts you and wants to spend time with you, including free sex, and you genuinely enjoy her company, then why not go for it. Enjoy yourself, you only live once.

Now if she doesn't crave your cock and want to fuck you for free, then you really don't have much of a connection, do you? Originally Posted by Golovkin
Yup, that's the realist talking. Right on point re: mutuality. I was surprised to learn that sometimes providers can fall hard for a client. Any providers have this experience? I'm sure the flip side happens all the time, however.
hope your pockets fat bro
That can work just fine. If you've never been a client of hers, then there's no problem at all...

Hooking is just a job...no different than any other job...why would any guy have a problem with that? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Agreed
I actually think a relationship between a provider and client makes sense. If you think about, it would (in theory) be a pretty honest and open one since neither would have to hide that aspect of their lives from the other.

Now if they go into it thinking they can make the other quit, that's one thing. However, I think it can work as long as both people go into it with their eyes open and no illusions that they will be changing the other person (really, like any other relationship).
I actually think a relationship between a provider and client makes sense. If you think about, it would (in theory) be a pretty honest and open one since neither would have to hide that aspect of their lives from the other.

Now if they go into it thinking they can make the other quit, that's one thing. However, I think it can work as long as both people go into it with their eyes open and no illusions that they will be changing the other person (really, like any other relationship). Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Well said!!
Agree jbravo and jojo with a confidence level of 90% with a margin of error of +|- 5%. Pre engagement counseling may potentially help. But guys ladies are always more committed than men...ijs....men....Just by observations on both sides of the fence....i.e civil/hobby.

I think sir CB is super saturated with decisions to make....sir you do realize yiu started the thread we are all working for you...any thoughts from you...

Miss Marie I just realized you are constantly evolving and I am constantly innovating...
I would say try a couple more providers, and if it is that you still have that feeling about this provider that you wanted to go out on a date with then I mean what else could she say besides no I mean it's not going to hurt to ask. You don't want to ever regret anything in life so I would say go for it because you never know what could happen.

Hooking is just a job...no different than any other job...why would any guy have a problem with that? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Exactly