The Whole Statue Issue.....

• WTF
  • 08-19-2017, 05:18 PM
No the Bible doesn't. The Quran does. You fucking idiot. Originally Posted by bambino
Leviticus 20:10

Says kill 'em both. It doesn't speak as to how to kill them. Originally Posted by grean
Leviticus 20:10

Says kill 'em both. It doesn't speak as to how to kill them. Originally Posted by grean
Take it up with Asswipe:

http://crossexamined.org/cherry-pick...evitical-laws/
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2017, 05:39 PM
Take it up with Asswipe:

https://www.insight.org/resources/bi...euch/leviticus Originally Posted by bambino
You are the one taking it up the ass!

You are the one taking it up the ass!

Originally Posted by WTF
Nah, I can get it up for a girl. You can't. Why are you on a hooker board when you can't get it up for a hooker? Beats me.
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2017, 05:44 PM
No the Bible doesn't. The Quran does. You fucking idiot. Originally Posted by bambino
Fagboy thinks he is without sin... I would say more but the Bible says judge not, lest ye be judged... Originally Posted by lustylad
John 8:1-11New Living Translation (NLT)A Woman Caught in Adultery

8 Jesus returned to the Mount of Olives, 2 but early the next morning he was back again at the Temple. A crowd soon gathered, and he sat down and taught them. 3 As he was speaking, the teachers of religious law and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in the act of adultery. They put her in front of the crowd.
4 “Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say?”
6 They were trying to trap him into saying something they could use against him, but Jesus stooped down and wrote in the dust with his finger. 7 They kept demanding an answer, so he stood up again and said, “All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!” 8 Then he stooped down again and wrote in the dust.
9 When the accusers heard this, they slipped away one by one, beginning with the oldest, until only Jesus was left in the middle of the crowd with the woman. 10 Then Jesus stood up again and said to the woman, “Where are your accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?”
11 “No, Lord,” she said.
And Jesus said, “Neither do I. Go and sin no more.”
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2017, 05:47 PM
Nah, I can get it up for a girl. You can't. Why are you on a hooker board when you can't get it up for a hooker? Beats me. Originally Posted by bambino
Girl is right....teenage girls!

This is wtf you need to worry about....

John 8:1-11New Living Translation (NLT)A Woman Caught in Adultery

8 Jesus returned to the Mount of Olives, 2 but early the next morning he was back again at the Temple. A crowd soon gathered, and he sat down and taught them. 3 As he was speaking, the teachers of religious law and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in the act of adultery. They put her in front of the crowd.
4 “Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say?”
6 They were trying to trap him into saying something they could use against him, but Jesus stooped down and wrote in the dust with his finger. 7 They kept demanding an answer, so he stood up again and said, “All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!” 8 Then he stooped down again and wrote in the dust.
9 When the accusers heard this, they slipped away one by one, beginning with the oldest, until only Jesus was left in the middle of the crowd with the woman. 10 Then Jesus stood up again and said to the woman, “Where are your accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?”
11 “No, Lord,” she said.
And Jesus said, “Neither do I. Go and sin no more.” Originally Posted by WTF
So you just made our point. What a jackwagon.
Girl is right....teenage girls!

This is wtf you need to worry about....

Originally Posted by WTF
Go see a seal you limp dicked pervert.
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2017, 06:03 PM
So you just made our point. What a jackwagon. Originally Posted by bambino
Look you silly fucker, the Bible says kill them. Jesus is the nice muther fucker ! I was just pointing out that in one of the Biblical teachings they said "Stone da Bitch!"

Leviticus 20:10 10"'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife-with the wife of his neighbor-both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2017, 06:07 PM
Go see a seal you limp dicked pervert. Originally Posted by bambino
That is a big flipper to have stuck up your ass!

go run your con job elsewhere ... would you be MAMA IS TRASH CON WO/MAN

look like BP got a new office on I-10 ... did they con the money BP oil spill? or the MAMA IS TRASH CON WO/MAN got the TRILLIONS just pay out billion ... that goes stop poison the water if you pay me people
Look you silly fucker, the Bible says kill them. Jesus is the nice muther fucker ! I was just pointing out that in one of the Biblical teachings they said "Stone da Bitch!"

Leviticus 20:10 10"'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife-with the wife of his neighbor-both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death. Originally Posted by WTF
Only God’s moral law is applicable to us today. The ceremonial and judicial laws of ancient Israel are not. Galatians 2:1-3; 5:1-1

Read the 10 commandments asshole. You can live by ancient laws with Asswipe. Both of you faggots would be executed.
go run your con job elsewhere ... would you be MAMA IS TRASH CON WO/MAN

look like BP got a new office on I-10 ... did they con the money BP oil spill? or the MAMA IS TRASH CON WO/MAN got the TRILLIONS just pay out billion ... that goes stop poison the water if you pay me people Originally Posted by T_H_O_R
bump
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2017, 06:39 PM
Only God’s moral law is applicable to us today. The ceremonial and judicial laws of ancient Israel are not. Galatians 2:1-3; 5:1-1

Read the 10 commandments asshole. You can live by ancient laws with Asswipe. Both of you faggots would be executed. Originally Posted by bambino
Actually State law trumps Biblical law.....unless you are advocating something like Sharia Law in this country.

Actually State law trumps Biblical law.....unless you are advocating something like Sharia Law in this country.

Originally Posted by WTF
Of course you idiot. Weren't you referring to Levictus? You fucking moron? Or was it you and grean? Where did I say you should execute adulteres? Grean did and you agreed with his interpretation of the Bible. Well there's an Old Testament and a new one. The good news for you, faggots like you are OK under the New Testament:

https://www.str.org/articles/how-doe...ristians-today

It may be to long a read for you. Just take my word for it.