1st Time at an Amp

Free water!! Woohoo

One of the reviewers posted this BP link for Pink One
http://dallas.backpage.com/Therapeut...allas/15809622

Is the link really indicative of the type of girls at the AMPs?
Went to my first AMP. Just wrote a review. Saw Angel at Jade.. Had a great time. Table Shower was worth the price of admission alone. Had to ask for my own bottle of water on the way out

Thanks for all the members that gave me advice. Think I'll hit Cleo or Red Rose on the way out of town.
Oh.. one other question although I don't think I want to know the answer because I would immediately have to move to Dallas. Do any of the AMP girls do doubles?
Anyone know the going rates for L1 and L2? I've seen a good quote for L3 service in this thread, but not L1 or L2.

Just wondering for those times that I'm low on cash and just want a rub and tug, or a BJ.

Thanks
Obviously I am new here but I went to an AMP 1 time and the body scrub scared me to death. First of all, I am in no way probably the best kind of guy to be a hobbyist lol, I am scared out of my mind of catching something and have waaaay too much education on medical stuff from a bad childhood let's just say that much.

On thing I actually know, aside from maybe 1-2 little things here and there you are pretty much always okay from an L1 and if you think about it, we are talking probably 1000x safer than a random bar encounter and I have to ask, is there any way to avoid what I consider the dreaded loofah (possible carrier of hepatitis, crabs, scabies, MRSA, candida, etc.) without being rude? I mean, to me that is just asking for trouble, the bench was bad enough. The provider also used a ladel with warm but not disinfectant hot water.

So you might say I am crazy to ask all this stuff knowing how paranoid I am of diseases, just saying, would it be terrible if at least I walked in with my own loofah? I can deal with the surfaces because heavens knows the gym sauna can't be much better.

The problem I see with this thread, no offense (even if saying that still prob makes me seem like a douche), is that there is a set price list which is a bit off from what I was told elsewhere, I can imagine there are plenty of guys who would only potentially be interested in L1, this thread got a bit huge so what is the 411 on the L1? Is it customary to throw 140 tip or 40? Is there a signal that would make it clear someone DIDN'T want fs and just wanted an old fashioned? lol

I take it times changed and so did prices. I would have swore it went something like $40 for L1, $120 for FS and I saw tons of hobbyists mocking anyone who would pay more than $40 for an L1. This was another forum about 6-7 months ago.

I'm tired and all over the place. Hope someone makes sense of my probably overly answered query.
There's enough information in this forum for you to make an informed decision.

If you can't do that, my advice - Find a new hobby!

K.
Easy for you to say, finding a new hobby would be fine but the boss says otherwise
Question. What is the best time to go to an AMP to find the better ladies? I have been twice now and have been disappointed, but that was before I found this site. I'm limited to during the week late morning - early afternoon.
Hi All,
I'm going to be in Dallas in October. I have only had a L1 at a place in IL. I would be coming right from the airport and have a few hours on my way out of town. Is the Ampville area safe to have my rental car parked with my stuff in it? Next, and now a stupid question: This being my first time, I'm afraid that I will not last that long. Is it worth it to get 30 min rather than 60 min just to experience it? Thanks
1. Yes - just don't leave your "stuff" in plain view.

2. No - not 30 mins - go for 60 mins, and if you don't think you can last because it's been a while, you may want to take matters in hand before the visit - if you catch my drift?

Good luck.

K.
Thanks Kimchi, yes I catch your drift!
What do you guys do with your valuables? Just take enough $$'s with you plus your cell and keys inside? Do you bring a wallet along? Thanks again.
Don't get too paranoid now!

You can take with you whatever you take with you when you walk into any place of business.

Stick with the well reviewed AMP's and girls and you won't have any problems.

Just think about it for a minute - how long do you think they'd stay in business if customers got ripped off all the time???

Just take normal, everyday precautions and you'll be okay.

K.
Coming into town today. Does the football game make it more or less crowded in AMPville? This would be around 3:30 pm
has anyone had PEPSI at this location recently? if so how was she?
I read over this thread last year before an annual visit to the big D. It convinced me that an AMP was a worthy side trip. Needless to say, as I'm planning my trip again this year, I intend to go again, and am considering going twice: once on the way in and again on the way out. The information in here is invaluable, and major thanks to everyone that contributed. The Dallas AMP scene is special, and you guys shouldn't take it for granted! To anyone on the fence about visiting, do it. It's a different experience from most anything else, and I doubt that you won't enjoy it.