When is a provider review too personal?

I'm pretty honest on my p411, my description is accurate and I fill out my preferences accurately too. Don't be mad if I believe what I've been told and repeat it
Double post
That's not exactly fair to say Lauren. Even if I could see past my gut to read the number on the scale, my eye sight has gone to shit and the numbers all blur together. Originally Posted by citizen44
Lol. And as long as you can read the numbers on the dollars, we're all good.
Lol. And as long as you can read the numbers on the dollars, we're all good. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
Speaking for all my fellow members in Over Eaters Anonymous, we thank you for your kindness.
sounds like time for some veggies! trust me, eat some veggies! just do it! yum! or try subway at least for like a month or two.
sounds like time for some veggies! trust me, eat some veggies! just do it! yum! or try subway at least for like a month or two. Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Without a Lifestyle change and Exercise the weight will always come back. Subway is terrible for you in the long run and Diet is a 4 letter word (a temporary fix).
Without a Lifestyle change and Exercise the weight will always come back. Subway is terrible for you in the long run and Diet is a 4 letter word (a temporary fix). Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
if by lifestyle you mean changing how and what you eat each and everyday, yeah I agree. I was just being general and doing a quick post. and of course exercise helps even more. as for the weight coming back, only if you start eating like King Henry again. maybe not everyone is the same though. and by subway, I meant their veggies! like the veggie salad chopped or not or their lean items like black forest ham, turkey, or chicken minus the chips and cookies. not their meatball or pulled pork subs with like 3 bags of chips coated in oils, sauces or dressings.
C44 is just clowning himself.

He's a strapping piece of manflesh. And he knows it.
What if providers did reviews on clients?????

Im still waiting for that. Originally Posted by Kammye
+100!
I just got a call from 7*3-22*-6000. No answer, called back and it's Harris County Sheriff's department non emergency line. They didnt answer when i picked up. Cremeofthecrop you have made your point.

Numbers with stars the same

I'm moving incalls, this guy is something else. I have proof in text! He is pure evil and I'm out, peace! Originally Posted by bustyamy
It sounds like he is endangering her safety, He seems like an uptight prick by his reviews but that is taking it to a new level. Why is he still aloud on the boards if he runs a risk of jepordizing a providers discretion and safety? Oh yeah its okay to everyone because life isnt fair right? Wow
If it actually true and him your screening is much easier if he's on here in the open than not on here and in the shadows.
The truth from BustedAmy?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahhahahahhaha

That whore has more spin than a yoyo.......ijs
The truth from BustedAmy?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahhahahahhaha

That whore has more spin than a yoyo.......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter

I was actually giving her the benefit of the doubt, but now that this has spilled to multiple threads, he mismatching info, and the unbelievable nature of it all....yeah, what DH said.
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray