BUTTER FACE Providers.....

I told her first, then everyone else...I'm having tech difficulties. I still do not have my laptop back. (review coming)

She sent me a threatening email today (or, was it last night?). I went to the cops to get a restraining order. They told me to fuck off.

You guys are sadistic. You knew what she would do to me (yet, no warning). You know what she did to me (yet, you prod me on). You want to hear the details (sadistic MoFos).

I will when I can. Tell London I've got a restraining order out against her.

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Restraining order! LOL The only thing rstraining around here is you dick, as you think about how LR took advantage of you! LOL Remember Shorty? We use to call him Mr. Big till LR got ahold of him! LOL
I'm banning myself then coming back as 'MM' for miniscule man, due to LONDON.

shorty ain't got shit on this wittle dick.
I'm banning myself then coming back as 'MM' for miniscule man, due to LONDON.

shorty ain't got shit on this wittle dick. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
She has been known to wittle mighty redwoods down to little tooth picks! LOL That explains her yelling "TIMBER!" LOL
She has been known to wittle mighty redwoods down to wittle tooth picks! LOL That explains her yelling "TIMBER!" LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
fixed dhat for ya'

SL that's fucked up. But, I did arrive 'talkin' shit', so I deserve.

London is fuckin' awesome.

fixed dhat for ya'

Of coarse we all feel sorry for you! LOL
fixed dhat for ya'

Mijo... did you bring her a gift?
Mijo... did you bring her a gift? Originally Posted by Still Looking
hence, the restraining order.

Nope. I have a wittle dick, wide face and loooooonnng hair!

She is HOTTTTxoxo

This happened to me in Killian tx. Great body face left a little to be desired. But she made up for it in other ways
Yet another new member from LA. Must be something in the Gumbo? Welcome Onedaddy! LOL

Singleton... where are you? Help! LOL
Our gumbo is spicy and all cajuns don't back down, suker punches with low blows are for simple wimps.
How her face looks isn't that important (okay she can't look like a Picasso painting, but I digress).

There are two or three things I really want to do with someone I have sex with, not one of them do I need to look at her face for.
How her face looks isn't that important (okay she can't look like a Picasso painting, but I digress).

There are two or three things I really want to do with someone I have sex with, not one of them do I need to look at her face for. Originally Posted by saintsFanChris
So if the provider had a face like Rodney Dangerfield but a body like a playboy bunny, you'd be good? LOL
Would it be weird if I had a crush on The Great Rooney when I younger...
Would it be weird if I had a crush on The Great Rooney when I younger... Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Uuuuhhhh, yeah. But then it might give me some hope that you would find me attractive should we ever meet.
Uuuuhhhh, yeah. But then it might give me some hope that you would find me attractive should we ever meet. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
A great sense of humor and piercing eyes will easily make the atmosphere inside my panties increase in humidity.