do like your provider to wear makeup?

Y'all need to stop hitting on my wife...well the guys need to stop hitting on her, you women keep right on doing it, may she'll surprise me with a threesome on our anniversary.
Y'all need to stop hitting on my wife...well the guys need to stop hitting on her, you women keep right on doing it, may she'll surprise me with a threesome on our anniversary. Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Some best man I am...I've already shagged your wife
Some best man I am...I've already shagged your wife Originally Posted by DickEmDown
She told me about all of her past infidelities before we got married and I forgave her...all except for you...you're dead to me...
Some best man I am...I've already shagged your wife Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I soooo know what else you could say right now...

Y'all need to stop hitting on my wife...well the guys need to stop hitting on her, you women keep right on doing it, may she'll surprise me with a threesome on our anniversary. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Baby, you should know better!....It doesn't have to be a special occasion for me to invite another lady over
Does the avatar resemble you?? How do we get to see you (and your new boobs)??? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I've been told i look exactly like Gia. Plus, she's from my town. Maybe when the swelling/bruising goes down i will change my avatar to my new boobs. Right now, they are in no condition to be looked at, to be honest.
She told me about all of her past infidelities before we got married and I forgave her...all except for you...you're dead to me... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

I soooo know what else you could say right now... Originally Posted by Valerie
Well..since I'm "dead", I guess I should go ahead and SHAG you again
No make-up.
She told me about all of her past infidelities before we got married and I forgave her...all except for you...you're dead to me... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Wakeup, I'm pretty sure your marriage to Val is not legal/recognized outside of the state of Texas (and maybe even beyond the Houston city limits). Therefore, as I'm sure you know from past experience, "drunk and/or out-of-town" does not count, that's the LAW. Her marital status becomes ambiguous at best under these conditions. I think you owe DED an apology - he was only obeying the law!!
I hope to one day see you personally to see YOU wearing it!

I admit I need it.. lol plus I like it Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I'm for little to none, it really depends on the provider and how she's dressed.
I hope to one day see you personally to see YOU wearing it! Originally Posted by badhusband
Me too!
  • Skipp
  • 04-21-2011, 10:01 PM
I like no make-up or seemingly no make-up. If lipstick, then pink or natural, but not red or plum. And I hope it's the kind that does not come off. I grew up at a time when women wore lots of red lipstick that got all over my face when they kissed me, and I always hated that.
  • Skipp
  • 04-21-2011, 10:02 PM
Little to none. Nothing that rubs off and can be detected. No scent. Originally Posted by memdal
I agree!
Makeup has come along way guys
Melts in your mouth not in yours hands lol
SNL...Would love to see you with lots of red wet lipstick!