i tend to think i have an eye for the camera...😉

I'm just gonna wait for her return threAD.

Say yes if you think she will make one
Say no if you think she has learned to stay and stop posting threADs

I say yes. I do think she is that slow Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole
I give this a hell yes

Hey you warned her ijs lol
She's not very good at this
[B]Well, she's back on a well deserved Bancation!! [/B Originally Posted by Mexxxican Warrior
Team work heh you had me laughing lol
Still won't work for me. Yummy has the sads Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Me either
It just shows my level of knowledge on women's purses or lack there of. If I did have a clue there would be only more questions
Sweetie please, you're expecting too much, some people wouldn't know who Karl Lagerfeld is if he was sitting next to them.....

Butt, butt, butt when you wear your "coach" to the 2 star hotel, combined with your gas station sunglasses, the lingerie you got from the clearance rack at Burlington and your Payless shoes, it makes you look like you're "that chick living life".....

Ok.... I'm gonna stop being petty now....
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Sweetie please, you're expecting too much, some people wouldn't know who Karl Lagerfeld is if he was sitting next to them.....

Butt, butt, butt when you wear your "coach" to the 2 star hotel, combined with your gas station sunglasses, the lingerie you got from the clearance rack at Burlington and your Payless shoes, it makes you look like you're "that chick living life".....

Ok.... I'm gonna stop being petty now....
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
This is the best response yet ahahahaha
I give this a hell yes

Hey you warned her ijs lol Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I tried. She doesn't understand this isn't a support forum. I'll just wait here for her return lol

[QUOTE=Dorthy_Monroe;1058372914]Team work heh you had me laughing lol[/QUOTE
It was the granny panties comment that started her one way ticket to Bansville .....glad to be on your team Dorthy.
[QUOTE=Mexxxican Warrior;1058373392]
Team work heh you had me laughing lol[/QUOTE
It was the granny panties comment that started her one way ticket to Bansville .....glad to be on your team Dorthy. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Heh
Something for everyone to remember going forward......when you Quote a violation, it becomes your violation once it is reposted via a quote

Giving out passes this time......ijs
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

Ahh...! I see my bad. Thanks SM for not pointing me.
Something for everyone to remember going forward......when you Quote a violation, it becomes your violation once it is reposted via a quote

Never know that. Interesting.
This is probably the most accurate statement here. Originally Posted by gtoman
Does this mean I'll never be seeing that fine automobile you drive sitting in my garage?
yikes @this thread.

This is utter nonsense
Something for everyone to remember going forward......when you Quote a violation, it becomes your violation once it is reposted via a quote Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
This is utter nonsense Originally Posted by dearhunter
If SMI is correct, this post of mine in San Antonio Coed - which got Li'l Ricki banned - was itself a violation. Interesting!