What to do about a lying review?

Brooke and LD have become noticeably absent.
You don't thinck they're................Oh hell no, they better not without me!!!!
Those girls both need to get their asses to the island and show some taint. Originally Posted by boardman
They have proven themselves to be unworthy of the island............no taint, no island
She knows all about you dh.........I sent her a PM.
They have proven themselves to be unworthy of the island............no taint, no island Originally Posted by dearhunter
You can check out any time you like........................
punishment is in order.
She knows all about you dh.........I sent her a PM. Originally Posted by boardman
Dammit, I thought you said we weren't going to send her a PM
Brooke and LD have become noticeably absent. Originally Posted by boardman
I'm here! You know it's the first of the month and a girl has bills to pay
Holy fuck boardman ... you're 25 posts ahead of me? I go to sleep a few nights and look what happens!
I don't know, but I just got it while reading this threAD. Originally Posted by bbkid
Morning sickness/ dizziness comes with being pregnant.
You would think a female would be familiar with morning sickness, must be drags.
Thinck of all of those people you should be pissed off at.........all of those board members who did not send you a PM warning.......... they could'nt, remember it was broken... all of them waiting.........and watching........ scratchin' and pickin's more like it....'it was out of love for you they kept quiet well to know me is to LEAVE ME HANGIN'..........they were like a parent watching their child play with a scorpion can i please be an orphan?
(thincking ~ let the bitch sting my little one, she will learn not to play with scorpions)..........more like a snake boardman is the scorpion.....or worm. I'm your snuggle buddy.............snuggle possum. let's snuggle Originally Posted by dearhunter
I knew you would come around................now, about that blue water........
here I go DH, did you miss me?
here I go DH, did you miss me? Originally Posted by luxury daphne
check your PM
I just sent you one back... with a kiss

now how are you just going to hijack intensitivity or whatever the fuck her name is thread about a legitimate lying review.. you insensitive bastard
LD, DH, BM, BW,

Y'all knocked off kinda early this evening/morning, huh? Nobody's here........

HELLO? HELLO? "Is this thing on??" Can you read me? Ah, for f*cks sake! Is my poster broken now?? Damn, mine is broken, again.............. : )

Or???????????
LD, DH, BM, BW,

Y'all knocked off kinda early this evening/morning, huh? Nobody's here........

HELLO? HELLO? "Is this thing on??" Can you read me? Ah, for f*cks sake! Is my poster broken now?? Damn, mine is broken, again.............. : )

Or??????????? Originally Posted by onehitwonder
We can't see your posts.........because you accidently put us on "ignore"........or, was it an accident?
Dude I already have no life. Why would I purposely ignore my only source of excitement/entertainment?