BBW's

Show me an example of each via a showcase. What type of BBW look represent "BMW size" and which look is TBW?

When I think massive in my mind I'm thinking superBBW. And don't nobody want to be considered massive.

I also think the "you may be a BBW antedotes" although comical take away from the purposes of this thread, and may discourage more bbw ladies from conversing on this topic. I didn't see the purpose for it. Originally Posted by gimme_that
I see what your saying gimme that. Was not trying to be comical Just introducing some terms other hobbiest might consider using. You do have a point on BMW being abrasive but superBBw carries the same weight imho.
Wow...
Hm....
Um....
Ya...
Well, hm. ok.
Most things in life are learned. There are very few things that we are born with such as fight or flight. If a girl enjoys giving a bbbj because she learned it was fun at a young age then it is fun to her. If a girl is taught that giving bj's are gross then it is difficult to change that thought and is only changed ever so lightly when becoming a teen and learning that it can be fun as we get older. Most of our likes can be changed but it takes time. I have always loved giving a bj because as a young teen I was praised and praised as I learned how to give that pleasure. It now makes me wet to do so. I know girls that do not like it because they are only taught that it is gross and not to swallow. I am 44, my best friend who is the same age is just now learning how to swallow, get into it, and get off to it with her new boyfriend because I have shared with her how I enjoy it. Teaching works if done correctly; almost anything can be learned. We joke that she was Mrs. Spits and is now Mrs. Swallows. Just a thought.
I dont understand what weight has to do with sex. O.o
I dont understand what weight has to do with sex. O.o Originally Posted by AlluringExotic
Neither do I. I've had 3 or 4 bbw gf over my life: 1 that refused to put my dick in her mouth for more than a few seconds, 1 that would only do cbj and I had one that would only swallow and one that preferred cob, but would allow cim, then sometimes swallowed, sometime spat.

Thinner women I've been with have had a greater chance of swallowing. But except for the one who 'sometimes swallowed', the ones who have swallowed my cum were exceptionally enthusiastic about it.
<---non-provider BBW who loves to suck dick.

Cum tastes gross! I think the only reason women do it is to make a man happy.
I get out of it by being nasty: let a guy cum on my face/tits and rub it in or spit it on him and rub it in

I get out of it by being nasty: let a guy cum on my face/tits and rub it in or spit it on him and rub it in Originally Posted by RegularFemale205
I've had several gf's with this mindset. Yes, I love it when a woman swallows and I'm not shy on asking. If she says no, I'll accept it. I'm too into mutual consent to bully her into an answer I like better.
An acquired taste? That is rediculous
my theory is that BBW's for some reason seem to have more of an acquired taste for BBBJTCIM and NQNS. Many BBW's I have been with say they actually are not bothered by it at all while non BBW women I have been with often complained about the taste. I don't think region really plays a factor. I think it's not geographic but biological. Originally Posted by ericyork

I get out of it by being nasty: let a guy cum on my face/tits and rub it in or spit it on him and rub it in Originally Posted by RegularFemale205
I love to COT on a sexy BBW. I wish I could 24/7, LOL
I dont understand what weight has to do with sex. O.o Originally Posted by AlluringExotic

....were the last words the 100 LB. spinner said to the 325 LB. hobbyist! LOL
Wow gimme that.. Im a small bbw n I dont really offer to cim but will do it if I genuinely enjoy my partner. Im very limber n firm legs n love riding n is my fave position not all bbws are limitwd. Im very active in dance salsa, n play softball... U might loose wind before me.. Lol...im flexible n I say froggy style not asian cowgirl.. See my reviews .. I got my sh*t down!
i really think its all a hit n miss with some ladies but cant speak for them..
Being with a BBW has never been about CIM or not, more personal preference. Being 6'4 and cornfed, most or some smaller women, I think are intimidated by me. BBW's have always chased me though and that's fine by me. I could care less if a woman is a CIM regardless of her body size. It ain't about the ending but the journey to that point that matters the most. And body size has nothing to do with how well a woman is at oral, her enjoyment of it is though.
Let me tell you, I absolutely LOVE being a BBW. I enjoy being all curvy and ultra feminine. I can't think of anything that says "Wow, what a woman!" more than seeing big breasts and big hips on a bigger girl with sas. Before I started having serious medical problems when I was thin I wasn't comfortable in my skin at all. I used to wear baggy clothes to try and cover myself or not draw attention to myself. Well, I am a busty redhead with big blue eyes and pouty lips, I realized that regardless of what I do I will always have attention. I started gaining weight but started dressing in more flattering clothes that weren't 2-3 sizes too big, the attention sky rocketed but I was more comfortable with myself so I was more comfortable with it. I started bartending and became cocktail waitress at a strip club while getting my masters, I made insane tips, my breasts were bigger than every stripper's there. I figured out that no matter what size I am I will always be beautiful and I will always get male attention. I realized that I started getting wild in bed because I was a lot more comfortable with myself. I really do feel that a comfortable BBW will be your best bet for some WILD fun because you can't break us and for a cuddly GFE, we are amazing to cuddle with...not only that but the vast majority of us have big personalities to fit our size.
I'm a BBW. I've tried CIM and didn't enjoy it. I don't like the taste of cum.
Let me tell you, I absolutely LOVE being a BBW. I enjoy being all curvy and ultra feminine. I can't think of anything that says "Wow, what a woman!" more than seeing big breasts and big hips on a bigger girl with sas. Before I started having serious medical problems when I was thin I wasn't comfortable in my skin at all. I used to wear baggy clothes to try and cover myself or not draw attention to myself. Well, I am a busty redhead with big blue eyes and pouty lips, I realized that regardless of what I do I will always have attention. I started gaining weight but started dressing in more flattering clothes that weren't 2-3 sizes too big, the attention sky rocketed but I was more comfortable with myself so I was more comfortable with it. I started bartending and became cocktail waitress at a strip club while getting my masters, I made insane tips, my breasts were bigger than every stripper's there. I figured out that no matter what size I am I will always be beautiful and I will always get male attention. I realized that I started getting wild in bed because I was a lot more comfortable with myself. I really do feel that a comfortable BBW will be your best bet for some WILD fun because you can't break us and for a cuddly GFE, we are amazing to cuddle with...not only that but the vast majority of us have big personalities to fit our size. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Well, that's wonderful and all... Do you do CIM?