Is the third amendment under attack??

Should the guy have opened the door, probably. Did he have to? Absolutely not

Thank you. Originally Posted by CJ7
OK, Ceej, let's play it out.

You are in the homeowner's shoes.

You have said that you would have opened the door.

Fine. Counselor, you have opened the door.

The cops demand that you allow him and his men to enter your domicile so that they may get a tactical advantage in their operation against the house next door.

"What'cha gonna do NOW, Davey?"

I'll give you a hint: Having opened the door, they don't have to break it down. As we already know, if you close the door without admitting them, they WILL break it down.

So tell us, Counselor: After the cop demands admission, what do you do?

In your answer, please take note of your understanding, as evidenced by the actual events, that the cop is NOT going to take a simple "No" for an answer.
you do realize this is the plaintiff's story ... allegedly. Originally Posted by CJ7
The fact that the police charges against the plaintiff were dismissed with prejudice would seem to indicate quite strongly that the Judge found the plaintiff's story credible.
  • CJ7
  • 07-07-2013, 09:14 PM
OK, Ceej, let's play it out.

You are in the homeowner's shoes.

You have said that you would have opened the door.

Fine. Counselor, you have opened the door.

The cops demand that you allow him and his men to enter your domicile so that they may get a tactical advantage in their operation against the house next door.

"What'cha gonna do NOW, Davey?"

I'll give you a hint: Having opened the door, they don't have to break it down. As we already know, if you close the door without admitting them, they WILL break it down.

So tell us, Counselor: After the cop demands admission, what do you do?

In your answer, please take note of your understanding, as evidenced by the actual events, that the cop is NOT going to take a simple "No" for an answer. Originally Posted by Sidewinder
read the thread , I'm on record saying exactly what I would have done

oh yeah COUNSELOR, the guy that had his door kicked down isn't the plaintiff in the lawsuit .. his council told him without any corroboration he was basically shit out of luck

the family that did go to the door are the plaintiffs in the lawsuit,

get your shit straight DAVEY
  • CJ7
  • 07-07-2013, 09:44 PM
here ya go DAVEY.. post 62 ... keep up or drop out

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1053321695
Read this for some prospective. Be careful you might learn something.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...hird-Amendment
[QUOTE=CJ7;1053324776]read the thread , I'm on record saying exactly what I would have done

The only record that you have left on this thread is showing what a complete imbecile you really are!

oh yeah COUNSELOR, the guy that had his door kicked down isn't the plaintiff in the lawsuit .. his council told him without any corroboration he was basically shit out of luck

the family that did go to the door are the plaintiffs in the lawsuit,

BULLSHIT! All 3 members of this family (Anthony Mitchell, who had his door kicked in with the battering ram, and his parents Michael and Linda Mitchell, who had their home occupied by police after Linda Mitchell refused entry by the police), are plaintiffs in this lawsuit! Read and comprehend (I know that it is hard for you) all of the links, including my link posted below, or supply your own link which backs up your statement.

get your shit straight DAVEY

This coming from you with your track record in this thread and numerous other threads is laughable! The pot calling the kettle black!

CBJ7, you are full of shit and you need to get your own shit straight before you go telling someone else to "get your shit straight".

https://www.courthousenews.com/2013/07/03/59061.htm
Here is a link to the lawsuit filed by Anthony Mitchell and his parents Michael and Linda Mitchell. All 3 of these names are listed as plaintiffs in this lawsuit.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/151769636/...t-al-Complaint
is the dog also a plaintiff? ...they shot "pepperball rounds" at it.
Read this for some prospective. Be careful you might learn something.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...hird-Amendment Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
"Prospective?" big word for metal shop, eh?
  • CJ7
  • 07-08-2013, 10:33 AM
my apology Side, I stand corrected.
is the dog also a plaintiff? ...they shot "pepperball rounds" at it. Originally Posted by JCM800
I don't know... Did you ask the dog?

When I asked you if you were related to CBJ7, I should have asked you if you were related to Eva/Ekim. You 2 have the same smart ass responses but post nothing of substance!

BTW, Kudos to CBJ7 for acknowledging his mistake and apologizing to Sidewinder.
I don't know... Did you ask the dog? Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
since this is now just about Mitchell suing for a huge possible settlement, why not add the dog as a plaintiff? they (lawyers) can use the animal cruelty angle for jury sympathy. crazier things have happened.

When I asked you if you were related to CBJ7, I should have asked you if you were related to Eva/Ekim. You 2 have the same smart ass responses but post nothing of substance! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
you have a lot of interest in genealogy ....hobby of yours?