What I hate

^^^^^^^^

Great parable.
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2013, 08:36 AM

Yes Austin has a lot of great things going for it but do not let them kid you, almost all of them are from someplace else. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You can say that about any town that is thriving and growing...including Houston.

Look at it like this, without Austin, where would bambino go cruising for naked Gays?
The difference is we want people to come here and live, work and play. Austin does not.
I am a native of Houston and have never once bitched about the prosperity of the city and the surrounding areas. I love the toll roads, I understand the pains of growth and know how to avoid the traffic. I can get anywhere I want and never have to get on the freeways or I can take them with full knowledge that when school starts the freeway will be loaded with freshmen going to the many colleges and universities the city has to offer. I love the explosive growth and all that goes with it. If you are in Houston and not working it is because you do not want to work.

No it is not all the same.
The difference is we want people to come here and live, work and play. Austin does not.
I am a native of Houston and have never once bitched about the prosperity of the city and the surrounding areas. I love the toll roads, I understand the pains of growth and know how to avoid the traffic. I can get anywhere I want and never have to get on the freeways or I can take them with full knowledge that when school starts the freeway will be loaded with freshmen going to the many colleges and universities the city has to offer. I love the explosive growth and all that goes with it. If you are in Houston and not working it is because you do not want to work.

No it is not all the same. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I, too, am a Houston native. Third generation Houstonian, in fact. We moved to Austin because we could. Kids went to better schools. We got a house in the hills near the river. Much better quality of life.

We've seen the city more than double in size over the past twenty years.

And the cultural growth is unparalleled in America.

Whats your point, boss?
If you are in Houston and not working it is because you do not want to work. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Contrary to popular opinion, this is pretty much true everywhere in the country.
I, too, am a Houston native. Third generation Houstonian, in fact. We moved to Austin because we could. Kids went to better schools. We got a house in the hills near the river. Much better quality of life.

We've seen the city more than double in size over the past twenty years.

And the cultural growth is unparalleled in America.

Whats your point, boss? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Contrary to popular opinion, this is pretty much true everywhere in the country. Originally Posted by amishgangster
Not if you listen to the hard core right wingers. They scoff at every indicator of an economic revival. Big time.
Not if you listen to the hard core right wingers. They scoff at every indicator of an economic revival. Big time. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go back to political forum for these type comments. No second chances.

Message to all.
You can say that about any town that is thriving and growing...including Houston.

Look at it like this, without Austin, where would bambino go cruising for naked Gays? Originally Posted by WTF
Probably your house
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2013, 10:42 PM
Probably your house Originally Posted by sumdick
Probably my house you want sumdick...get in line behind bambino!

Really?

Did I stumble into Romper Room?

WOW!

By the way,
Welcome to the guys from Texas who decided to hang out here in the Pittsburgh forums regardless of the reason they came.
If you're ever up this way......
Really?

WOW!

By the way,
Welcome to the guys from Texas who decided to hang out here in the Pittsburgh forums regardless of the reason they came.
If you're ever up this way...... Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Thanks, SM! Love your avatar.

Who is that lady standing behind the titty? LOL!
  • WTF
  • 12-02-2013, 08:01 AM
Really?

WOW!

By the way,
If you're ever up this way...... Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
We are up here to bust up bambino's Gay ass Pitt Posse who pick on women and hit on men. These muther fuckers been flirting with us for a couple of weeks now.
We are up here to bust up bambino's Gay ass Pitt Posse who pick on women and hit on men. These muther fuckers been flirting with us for a couple of weeks now. Originally Posted by WTF
Thanks for exposing yourself.
  • WTF
  • 12-02-2013, 10:14 PM
Thanks for exposing yourself. Originally Posted by bambino
Is that what you tell the gays at Hippie Hollow
I think he was talking to you amigo. Better do what he says. He's a man on the edge!

LMAO!