Why do so many ladies have tattoos all over their body?

I've never found tattoos attractive. In fact I find them rather unattractive.

I've been with over 40 providers and I don't think I have been with a single one that didn't have some tattoo. It seems ubiquitous with this culture. In this hobby it's just something we are going to have to embrace. And honestly I don't really care all that much. I'm a simple guy, a pretty face and a few genuine moans and I'm a happy customer.

Now piercings is something else. I really don't like any piercings except for ears and even then keep it simple. Naval piercings, breast piercings, anything on the face. It just looks so painful to me and I'm worried constantly about knocking into them, especially the naval ones given our usual activities during our encounters. Eye piercings, nose, lips . . . eh . . . .

....now having said that that is something I've slowly been rolling over on as well. It's so seemingly common among providers. I won't book anyone with obvious facial piercings in the photos but occasionally they arrive with them anyway. Ever so slowly I've been adjusting to it. One of my regular providers and a true favorite of mine has a very subtle face piercing. Over time I've stopped even noticing it.
I almost forgot how many profoundly ignorant people these forums attract. Originally Posted by Azaezel
How does a dislike of women ruining their bodies make one ignorant?
How does a dislike of women ruining their bodies make one ignorant? Originally Posted by bfowler
Agree 100 % !! I'am just saying I do not like tats. or unusual piercings . But hey its their bodies!!
It's like taking a Ferrari and writing on it with a sharpie.
It's like taking a Ferrari and writing on it with a sharpie. Originally Posted by bfowler
Or like oil on a fine canvas.
Beauty’s in the eye of the beholder. Some like tats, some don’t.
.... But hey its their bodies!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Not during a session when we rent them.
Not during a session when we rent them. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
You might rent them, but they’re still their bodies.

The solution seems simple. If you don’t like tattoos, see those that don’t have them. But don’t criticize those that do.
You might rent them, but they’re still their bodies.

The solution seems simple. If you don’t like tattoos, see those that don’t have them. But don’t criticize those that do. Originally Posted by Smpslt7
+1

Lmao rent???
Tree’s word. Consider the source.
I think the comment about ignorance was referring to saying one is unemployable/uneducated/cheap/dirty etc. simply because they have body mods/art. Almost positive that he wasnt saying that your preference is ignorant. A bit outdated but respectfully old fashioned, but not ignorant... unless you think those things i listed ;p
The only thing that matters about tattoos is the artwork quality. For the love of all things, please have a good artist. It is embarrassing when Michael J. Fox can do a better job than an artist.
I think the comment about ignorance was referring to saying one is unemployable/uneducated/cheap/dirty etc. simply because they have body mods/art. Almost positive that he wasnt saying that your preference is ignorant. A bit outdated but respectfully old fashioned, but not ignorant... unless you think those things i listed ;p Originally Posted by CubanAva
This. Not personally liking body mods isn't ignorant, that's just personal preference. It's all of the other assumptions that some are linking to them. That being said, to each their own, party on 🤘
  • ztonk
  • 08-12-2018, 11:34 AM
I know some guys like it but me for one, I don't. I have seen some beautiful ladies with a lot of tattoos, that just take away from their beauty. Originally Posted by Passion2015
You might want to check out this new one.

z
Because you are like alot of us other men. Appreciate the bare skin and beauty of a Woman. There are a multitude of reasons why people get Tattoos but imo females look insanely hot without them. Having them or not having them is not a problem, just depends on who you are trying to attract I suppose.