Trump walked in to the Obama/Biden economy

I have no idea why anyone thinks Obama did anything for the economy, it couldn’t go anywhere but up, Obama did nothing to encourage growth, nothing, and Biden has never done anything except sit on his ass and sexually harass women
Yes, Bush was horrible, Obama was a failure too!!!
I have no idea why anyone thinks Obama did anything for the economy, it couldn’t go anywhere but up, Obama did nothing to encourage growth, nothing, and Biden has never done anything except sit on his ass and sexually harass women
Yes, Bush was horrible, Obama was a failure too!!! Originally Posted by pleasurem
1. Obama shelled out 625 Billion plus dollars to save 1,000 thousand "Troubled assets" This was after Hank Paulson who worked Bush43, gave 10 banks 700 million in TARP money to stay afloat until the new administration came in.

2. The 800 billion stimulus worked just ask Waco Kid's favorite economist Kimberly Amadeo.

3. Did you see the GDP Charts posted by Dilbert F. Obama's GDP growth numbers are essentially the same as Trumps. Obama hit 2.9 and Trump has hit 2.9. Trump has none done anything higher than 2.9%, Fact Jack. Just look at the charts. The data is the data.

• oeb11
  • 09-18-2020, 08:25 AM
As usual - the squawking DPST contingent only repeats XiNN lies - and are completely unable to comprehend economic facts and truth.

Thanks for wasting my time with your nonsense - 'a' , and et al!
obama oversaw a sputtering economy with its inconsistent peaks and valleys. its not something to write home about it. don't get me wrong. people made money off the obama economy.

its obvious he's not a cheerleader for economic bullishness like Trump is.

in 2015-2016, obama economy was on the downswing and sputtering. it shows that the market had little confidence in obama.
  • oeb11
  • 09-18-2020, 10:56 AM
Such a shame - ts is unable to view his/her/its posts in a mirror - One describes oneself quite well.

maduro has promised all DPST's a sfe place in Venezuela after the election
Bring all your assets in cash only - they will meet you at the border and be sure your relieved of any and all anxiety inducing assets!!
LOL
After all - Maduro has the endorsements of AOC, Omar. Tlaib, Pelosi, Schumer, and Obama.

what could go wrong???
This board represents the finest in American values so the opinions mentioned should be used to keep the board secure and allow freedom to flourish like it has in the past three years. It has never been this great has it?
  • oeb11
  • 09-18-2020, 02:27 PM
DPST's view any different opinion as hate Speech.

If they sweep the election -

They will start censoring and hanging anyone of a different opinion.
The first and second Amendments , and the Constitution will be destroyed.
Fed’s Kashkari decries ‘absurd’ U.S. financial system that needs bailout every 10 years

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/fe...ars-2020-09-18

The Fed moved in with trillions of dollars to support markets and, in the process, removed long-tail downside risks from aggressive trades held by firms.