Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

... Then I pointed out that Dothy alleges she is athletic - but clearly from her photos - she was chubby or thick... not athletic. So I pointed out that she was the one misrepresenting on her showcase ... Originally Posted by projectbliss
Your argument is both misinformed — "chubby" people can't be athletic? What about the world's best female tennis player, or Shaquile O'Neal, or Vince Wilfork, or any other of the millions people who are chubby and excellent athletes — and off topic. The topic of this thread is whether Dorthy deserved getting rung up by a bit-too-proud-of-himself moderator for her last two posts.

She did not.

And it's shameful that no local moderator has offered an opinion or explanation yet in this thread.
The ban hammer is not going hard enough as far as I'm concerned....don't care why Dorthy is banned or who banned her. I was truly tired of seeing her TROLL every freaking thread. I mean damn. Take a break, suck a dick, grab some grub. Make your point and be done. No need to live on Eccie ....that goes for all drama starters around these parts.
This is not accurate at all. I pointed out to Dothy that she was just simply ignorant on what the term Hispanic actually means. She was just factually wrong - you can't argue facts but her ignorant ass wanted to argue facts.

So she tried to argue Kitty lied because she is white was also being hispanic - but she wasn't hispanic enough, i.e. tan enough, in Dothy's eyes to claim to be hispanic. Which is stupid to the nth degree.

Then I pointed out that Dothy alleges she is athletic - but clearly from her photos - she was chubby or thick... not athletic. So I pointed out that she was the one misrepresenting on her showcase.

So rather than apologize and face the fact that she was factually wrong on all accounts - she bitches about me being asian - then claiming asians have tiny dicks.

So you can spin it any way you want - It wasn't because she was mouthy - people are entitled to have opinions here- but she was just factually wrong and when people called her out on it - she would insult them.

Don't know if that contributed to her ban - but I think it was totally justified. Originally Posted by projectbliss
This is all totally irrelevant. Are you an authority on what Dorthy is allowed to think and post? I don't agree with everything she posts but she was making an effort to stay in the discussion while toning it down the last two posts that sent her on vacation. NYr even bragged about it.

She was warned, complied and was pointed to a ban anyway. And we know this because it came directly from the moderator involved. Not the member. That's the issue.
I'm still very confused as to why folks think they know which of her posts earned her the points that put her over into a ban?

Marie says she *knows* and I should just trust her. Well, sorry I don't.
Did anyone find out how long her vacation is? I'd like to start a countdown thread like the one I have for this event.

https://countingdownto.com/countdown...ountdown-clock
  • BLM69
  • 04-08-2016, 12:21 PM
Did anyone find out how long her vacation is? I'd like to start a countdown thread like the one I have for this event.

https://countingdownto.com/countdown...ountdown-clock Originally Posted by RandB fan
You need a hobby or life my friend if you're really serious. LOL
  • 04-08-2016, 01:44 PM
Sounds like to me that DM got banned for hijacking threads and not following the board rules.
She can create her own forum with her own rules is she continues to ignore the rules here.
I will stand behind the mods here.
...Getting rid of people would be taking away Eccie profit. They ban people because of FCC regulations of the laws. Originally Posted by Lorde
Dude, WHAT?
It's a shareware program. you put in a date and it counts down, I bet Dorthy would like it for a screen saver or maybe when she lists an ad on BP it could pop up.

You need a hobby or life my friend if you're really serious. LOL Originally Posted by BLM69
The ban hammer is not going hard enough as far as I'm concerned....don't care why Dorthy is banned or who banned her. I was truly tired of seeing her TROLL every freaking thread. I mean damn. Take a break, suck a dick, grab some grub. Make your point and be done. No need to live on Eccie ....that goes for all drama starters around these parts. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
The troll you bitch about could be a light weight compared to the troll you end up with.......you might want to re-thinck that position........ijs
It's a shareware program. you put in a date and it counts down, I bet Dorthy would like it for a screen saver or maybe when she lists an ad on BP it could pop up. Originally Posted by RandB fan
Shareware!?!?

This...

I did not know that the forums were limited to only the people in that area to be able to post.
I did not know that Cuban was a race or a racial slur.
I did not know that if you warn several people in a threAD that the others that violate the waning get to skate.

I do know that a lot of so called men on this board are intimidated by women and become keyboard strongmen as long as they can remain behind one of their handles. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
...is truth. All of it.

To me it seem NYr simply banned her because he doesn't care to or simply cannot properly moderate the forum. There are many reasons why he couldn't care to moderate properly: ineptitude, slovenliness, power tripping, over worked, didn't know what he was getting into when accepting the "job", lack of management experience IRL, he was poorly trained for his duties, there is no clear job description, there are no clear / conflicting edicts from management, lack of caring about the owner's investment, envy of owner's fat cash cow, dislike of women, inadequacies... I mean the list could go on.

Bottom line, members should be given a reason they were banned, and that ban should stand up to scrutiny in the light of day. This one doesn't. And bad entry level management shouldn't be a reason to skip this vital step. Rules are in place for a reason, and that reason is not "Rules are made to be broken".

I know a thing or two about management IRL. There is always an escalation process for employee, vendor, customer, etc. interactions. This organization seems to be pretty flat - moderators, admins and owner. Given the facts as they appear in the thread in question, i.e., stop trolling, then bam - banned, I would think this would a canadiate for the escalation process. So, has that happened?

From all my years in Corporate USA I learned one thing, no one goes to work to do a bad job. People do bad jobs all the time, but it's not their primary goal. So, what's next? Accept a job poorly done and move on or embrace continual improvement.
Dang you people post and care a lot about someone(s) in HOUSTON
Your argument is both misinformed — "chubby" people can't be athletic? What about the world's best female tennis player, or Shaquile O'Neal, or Vince Wilfork, or any other of the millions people who are chubby and excellent athletes — and off topic. The topic of this thread is whether Dorthy deserved getting rung up by a bit-too-proud-of-himself moderator for her last two posts.

She did not.

And it's shameful that no local moderator has offered an opinion or explanation yet in this thread. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Come on man...
In the context of this hobby, the term athletic has a certain meaning and you know it. We aren't talking about Match.com
Cite one? You won't find many, if any, that state why someone was banned.

Show me one that said "x person was banned for y reason".

I can show you ten posts in 2016 alone that state the exact opposite, that mods and admins do not discuss reasons for bans.

Some of you are really missing the point.

I see an Ambassador position is badly needed here. Originally Posted by Boltfan
So you've never seen a Mod post in a thread, "well that earned so-and-so a vacation."