Hunter Biden caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

...might be too late to affect the undecided vote... Originally Posted by oeb11

Well.. here's a couple points to ponder. This Hunter Biden thing is moving fast, but not fast enough to conclude before the election in my estimation. So what happens if Joe-mentia makes into our house (most vile thought ever contemplated) and then, a FBI SWAT team shows up at 5 AM one fine day, along with a news crew, at the door to arrest him?
Well.. here's a couple points to ponder. This Hunter Biden thing is moving fast, but not fast enough to conclude before the election in my estimation. So what happens if Joe-mentia makes into our house (most vile thought ever contemplated) and then, a FBI SWAT team shows up at 5 AM one fine day, along with a news crew, at the door to arrest him? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Well if he makes it into the Whitehouse, this will all disappear and have been much to do about nothing. Nothing to see here... move along, back to corruption as usual.

That's why it's important to keep the pressure on the corruption... That's the best thing about Trump - he's so fucking rich he can't be bought.
It's not Tuesday yet, but we now know through independent verification that the laptop emails are genuine. Say whaaaaa?!? Peter Schweitzer has access to one of Hunter's former business partner's email accounts and the mails from the laptop line up. So who the F is that you say? One of Hunter Biden's business partners who is in prison for corruption. In serendipitous splendor, another of Hunter's business partners, Devon Archer, is already convicted for same and is awaiting sentencing.

Mr Schweizer ain't no piker. He has already written a book on the Biden crime family and has solid investigative journalistic skills, unlike the whack-a-doos on the Lame-Scream-Media sites.

For the technically challenged [You], there is one little thing to know about email: There is a FROM: and a TO: side involved. If you have a copy from the FROM side and a copy from the TO side and they match - well, do the math. Don't know if they did a CRC validation, but the walls are closing in. Buy your popcorn by Monday for the Tuesday show. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Yeah, I saw they had his business partner turned... This is going to be the BEST OCTOBER EVER!!!

I love seeing crooked MFs get taken down...

I like to think the world is a just place in the end... so it's always heartwarming to see a douchebag like Biden get whats coming to him. The most ethical administration (c) ever is starting to look a little shakey lol
Yeah, I saw they had his business partner turned... This is going to be the BEST OCTOBER EVER!!!... Originally Posted by texassapper

I learned some things about Rudy in the below video, in no particular order
  • He is the Honey Badger
  • He doesn't give a shit
  • He's got the goods
  • He's got the experience
  • He don't much care for the Bidens
  • He's going to take his good, sweet time to watch them sway in the breeze
  • He really is the Honey Badger
  • He really doesn't give a shit
  • No earthly idea what his popcorn supply is like, but it sure looks like mine is grossly under-stocked right about now
27 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7ziEwfWghA
And let the censorship begin
  • He is the Honey Badger
  • He doesn't give a shit
  • He's got the goods
  • No earthly idea what his popcorn supply is like, but it sure looks like mine is grossly under-stocked right about now
27 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7ziEwfWghA Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

he's the former attorney general of NYC. he's not stupid and he knows his shit.
he's the former attorney general of NYC. he's not stupid and he knows his shit. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
No, he was the US Attorney for the Southern District of NY. And subsequently the Mayor of New York City. I presume that’s what you were attempting to convey but they are significantly different.

In either event, he’s now just a political operative. He’s full of shit and lies all the time. He can’t be trusted for any real information and no one but Fox News uses him for anything that could be call an assertion of truth. No one with a grain of sense relies on Fox for actual facts. They have conceded in court time and again that they are not a news channel.
Still not believing this. Why did they wait 10 months to spring this tale? even if this was 100% true, and Joe is on the take, it is too late to alter the election.. Probably.

The only good this has is for innuendo, it was released late, so that it is also too late to prove it false.

Rudy is a conniving low-life, that much is known. Rudy told us as much last year. His Hot Daughter told us last night, when she endorsed Biden.
he's the former attorney general of NYC. he's not stupid and he knows his shit. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

He knows he's shit...

Yes, Rudy is full of shit. This is all Russian disinformation. The Hunter Biden emails were fabricated by the same Russian operative who beat up Jussie Smollett, wrote homophobic slurs on Joy Reid’s blog, hacked Steve Scully, and hung a noose in a NASCAR garage.

{staff edit- CK}
...He can’t be trusted for any real information and no one but Fox News uses him for anything that could be call an assertion of truth. No one with a grain of sense relies on Fox for actual facts. They have conceded in court time and again that they are not a news channel. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

You seem to be ignoring the most recent millionaire in America, Nick Sandman, who made his $$ from XiNN and the Washington Compost, with other Fake AF **cough - news - cough** outlets waiting in the wings to fatten up his net worth further - if he agrees to not take them to court. You happen to recall why they paid him so much $$ on the down-low?
Yeah, I saw they had his business partner turned... This is going to be the BEST OCTOBER EVER!!!... Originally Posted by texassapper
But wait! There's more!! The Left-tards are flailing and failing to label it all as - wait for it, wait for it - RUSSIA!!!! disinformation, via Politico. Of course, without any proof what so ever. Even Adam Shifty-Schiff is touting it - though we are still waiting on his clear evidence in plain sight from before.

However, it is a far deeper and far more entangled web that they have woven. But first, invest heavily in Depends, because as this breaks - the whole Lefty world is gonna a have a Guinness Book, record breaking, simultaneous crap fest in their pants that will make the Jerry Nadler poop-shuffle look like a warm-up exercise. The stench will be horrendous.

The below article goes into the corroborating info a little bit and worth knowing about. (see initial paragraph included) However, the most important info of what will spark the nuclear crap-fest is in the closing paragraphs. Read that twice and let it sink in.

New emails from Hunter Biden associate who flipped in prison reveal massive China influence-peddling effort

...Now, a new trove of emails provided by a former business associate of Hunter Biden’s inner circle, who is currently serving time in prison for a 2016 investment scheme, reveal that the former vice president’s son and some colleagues essentially used their access to the Obama regime to peddle influence to potential Chinese investors and clients. ...

...“The group was the China Entrepreneur Club (CEC) and the delegation included Chinese billionaires, Chinese Communist Party loyalists, and at least one ‘respected diplomat’ from Beijing,” the authors wrote, noting that in spite of the “benign name” of the group, the CEC has been labeled “a second foreign ministry” working on behalf of the ChiCom government

The contact, Mohamed A. Khashoggi, would write the visit presented “a soft diplomacy play that could be very effective” and would give Hunter Biden’s business partners
“good access to [the Chinese] for any deal in the future.”

There’s more…much more. Stay tuned

I wonder who exactly is Mohamed A. Khashoggi?
Former journalist or actor or someone else?
Let the crap-fest begin!!
I wonder who exactly is Mohamed A. Khashoggi?
Former journalist or actor or someone else?
That was Jamal, he’s now in little pieces under the Saudi consulate in Istanbul.
There are a couple traits about honey badgers I probably had forgotten, so I looked them up on Wikipedia:

...It is primarily a carnivorous species and has few natural predators because of its thick skin, strength and ferocious defensive abilities...

...The honey badger is mostly solitary, but has also been sighted in Africa to hunt in pairs...

No doubt Rudy has the thick skin and can be a bit ferocious. Then I got to thinking about the pair thing. Who is the original honey badger? Viola! One Steve Bannon. So I looked him up and found him giving an interview to an Australian TV reporter. Worth a watch. Will post below the quoted post so the pair can be seen together.

Where is Hunter anyway? He sure seems to be hunted these days.

• He is the Honey Badger
  • He doesn't give a shit
  • He's got the goods
27 mins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7ziEwfWghA Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

22 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zhWHsfEa0U

Smart to go global to bypass the censorship around these here parts! As a reminder:
Honey Badgers don't give a shit.