Nightmare or Miscommunication with Azebella Amor - Your inputs Please.

So are you gonna try again? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Nope. Can't say I haven't learnt from this. Be it for the best or for the worst.
She refunded the money, all of it. Originally Posted by Damionix
The question now is do you fully understand how retarded your thought process was while dealing with this whore?

You wasted her time.......twice......then, went in blind expecting a happy ending.
you are one lucky mofo , bet you know whom to thank
are you still going ahead with the request of deleting your account ?
Well she knew where her whore career was going if she didn't. Now if she can tell Kylie to STFU and stop speaking for her, well it's possible the whore comes out of this with no real damage. Or.....her self imposed the train wreck continues......Choo CHOOOOOOOOO. We shall see.
🏃
Cool. You are a lucky dude. This proves AA is a class act.
This proves AA is a class act. Originally Posted by Cockstrong67
Let's not overdo it.
Let's not overdo it. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Exactly
The whore did the right thing. She has every right to be pissed off at D for stringing her out........her stringing him out may have been pay back.

The whore stealing from him would have been something altogether different.
Let's not overdo it. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Completely agree, it only took a long ass thread and her secretary KN informing her that her rep was getting ruined.

Cmon, none of these hoes who respond to everything written here have class
you are one lucky mofo , bet you know whom to thank
are you still going ahead with the request of deleting your account ? Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE

All the gents and ladies on here who gave their opinions and didn't flame me too much. Thank You.

Not delete. But I do think a sabbatical is due.
I just want to have a doubles session with A.A and K.Nicole with girl on girl action included!!!! Originally Posted by railway52
Hmm...that sounds tempting.

Well name the tricks.
Start with one.
Surely he's pissed off enough to support your claim. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Hmpf...

Sorry That's One Road I Wish Not To Go On Because I Don't Want To Put Myself In Harms Way... Ask Her Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

I'm sure she'll tell him the truth.

Nicely done, and lesson learned sir, sorry this happened to you, but better luck with the next chick.

What!!!

She gave the money back!!!

Wow!!!

Maybe some of us are angels, after all.
What!!!

She gave the money back!!!

Wow!!!

Maybe some of us are angels, after all. Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack
I thought that girls on sites like bp, cl may ask for paypal payments. Girls in houston also do that ?