Should Sen McConnell Call Witnesses? If So, Who And Why?

Please provide the posts as proof.

Like DPST's - you view the Constitution and Bill of Rights as flexible to your "feelings" about what should be, not what is written and confirmed by legal precedent.

One who relies on memes of Robespierre and his French revolution. Looking to bring back the guillotine for non-DPST's - are "WE"? Originally Posted by oeb11
Go fuck yourself. Little, little boy. I know you said please. But still.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hzD1WFjyj0
  • oeb11
  • 12-15-2019, 07:21 PM
Stone-walling and name-calling

How erudite and elevated ini debate!
LOL
Watch your "Outrage" for your own sake.

Or go ask "Jack".

LOL

Or go ask "Jack". Originally Posted by oeb11
The proof is in the pudding bitch.

Here we go Steelers! Here we go!
Au contraire mon ami. I've bought up the Constitution many a time. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Yes, as in "I know the Constitution" but you see, you must prove you know the Constitution and relevant laws by citing them not merely telling us you "know them" and expect we'll take your word for it but I'll play along, were in the Constitution, chapter and verse if you please, does it say a President must comply with a subpoena from Congress no matter what that subpoena says. I'll wait.
Yes, as in "I know the Constitution" but you see, you must prove you know the Constitution and relevant laws by citing them not merely telling us you "know them" and expect we'll take your word for it but I'll play along, were in the Constitution, chapter and verse if you please, does it say a President must comply with a subpoena from Congress no matter what that subpoena says. I'll wait. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
The Constitution is the overriding statute. The Constitution says what it says.

LOL

Or go ask "Jack". Originally Posted by oeb11
Don’t forgets the scatologies, oebsy! Or did you justs forget that shit?
The Constitution is the overriding statute. The Constitution says what it says. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

what does it say about ...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

BAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAA
"Where's the witness that started this ?"
The Constitution is the overriding statute. The Constitution says what it says. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
yup.. nobody had a retort, other than the same stupid memes. same tactic as always.

I think all the knowledgeable folks should be called.. Bolton, Pompeo, Hunter, Rudy.. hear from everyone, full transparency.
  • oeb11
  • 12-16-2019, 10:02 AM
How about calling Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi, and other DPST rep. and staff on the house Judiciary and Intelligence Committees
(aside - House Intelligence Committee - what an oxymoron in the hands of the DPST's.

Call the "whistleblower" to testify.

Where do the DPST's stand on those suggestions.??
How about calling Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi, and other DPST rep. and staff on the house Judiciary and Intelligence Committees
(aside - House Intelligence Committee - what an oxymoron in the hands of the DPST's.

Call the "whistleblower" to testify.

Where do the DPST's stand on those suggestions.?? Originally Posted by oeb11
Whistleblower, yes, I stated that. Shifty Schiff, yes, if he met in secret with the Whistleblower.. the others, no. this is an impeachment, not a Circus.
  • oeb11
  • 12-16-2019, 10:09 AM
Call the Bidens as well.

Circus- the hyper-partisanship and hypocrisy of the DPST's have long since placed their Impeachment show in the center ring of the circus they created.

CT - thank you for not being hypocritical about it as so many DPST's are - and I am not labelling you individually.
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2019, 10:12 AM
yup.. nobody had a retort, other than the same stupid memes. same tactic as always.

I think all the knowledgeable folks should be called.. Bolton, Pompeo, Hunter, Rudy.. hear from everyone, full transparency. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Oh Donald and his girls in this forum do not want that!

Circus- the hyper-partisanship and hypocrisy of the DPST's have long since placed their Impeachment show in the center ring of the circus they created. Originally Posted by oeb11
no matter your definition of how the House conducted their inquiry, the Senate can make their testimony transparent, impartial, fair, and conclusive. they are in control now. but.. I suspect they will dodge their opportunity. they will abuse that control and refuse to hear from real witnesses. that is my prediction.