What is going on around here????

Computer Science? BOOORING. I thought we were talking about a cock measuring contest. I was hoping I could be the ref with the measuring tape. Maybe Crystal Kitty could be the fluffer? I hear she gives a mean BBBJ and I think the cock should be fully erect before measuring.

If you guys are ready to settle this dispute the old fashioned way, let me know. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Sophia, unless you can be confident measuring orally, please refrain from designating yourself as a ref. We're looking for experts here, and my standard for an expert in this field would be someone who can measure, to the 1/16 of an inch, via oral administration.

Also, please remember that a cock is measured from the end of the spine.

Also, please remember that a cock is measured from the end of the spine. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
... of the guy in the car sitting next to his in traffic!

Also, please remember that a cock is measured from the end of the spine. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor

I thought you did it like a cats tail.....From the Asshole to the tip.
Tallest man will win if you measure that far back not longest cock.
only fair way to measure is from the the top of the base to the tip.
Uh I think the point was No one really cares how she Measures..just that Sophia does the measuring...lol
I care about the equipment used to measure - tape measure vs. oral measuring device.
It's very obvious that Sixx's true colors have surfaced now that he's not a Mod any more. I find it hilarious that he's chosen an ominous looking avatar and tries to come across as a bad ass when in reality he's a short little fat guy with a little fucked up dick. Originally Posted by TheCandyMan
I just found this too funny when I read it because I remember Sixx old Charlie Brown avatar.

I must admit that the boards have take a weird turn, but also I don't contribute to the boards mostly I am a lurker who comes in every once in a while and reads up about things.

I have to agree these boards are what we make them. If you don't like what someone say ignore it or debate them in a civil manner even if they don't.

I have always liked Sixx he has always seemed to be a real stand up person. He seems like a very nice person as long as you are the same to him.

As for Whispers I and not as familiar with but still he seems like one who just tells it as he sees it. He has some very strong opinions. If you don't care for things he says ignore them. If you don't want the board filled with threards and post by him or about him then the first step is make your own post that don't have to deal with him.

Well that is my post for the year
I just found this too funny when I read it because I remember Sixx old Charlie Brown avatar.

I have always liked Sixx he has always seemed to be a real stand up person. He seems like a very nice person as long as you are the same to him.

As for Whispers I and not as familiar with but still he seems like one who just tells it as he sees it. He has some very strong opinions. If you don't care for things he says ignore them. If you don't want the board filled with threards and post by him or about him then the first step is make your own post that don't have to deal with him.

Well that is my post for the year Originally Posted by KingJames33
And what an awesome post it was. Yeah, there is no better way to have summed it up but you sure did!

sixx

I must admit that the boards have take a weird turn, but also I don't contribute to the boards mostly I am a lurker who comes in every once in a while and reads up about things.

I have to agree these boards are what we make them. If you don't like what someone say ignore it or debate them in a civil manner even if they don't.

Well that is my post for the year Originally Posted by KingJames33
Sorry, KingJames.

You're not allowed to have an opinion. Snoop has already spoken on behalf of all lurkers.

Just kidding, man.

Good to see you throw your 2 cents in, and an insightful couple of pennies at that.
  • Carl
  • 02-18-2011, 04:20 PM
please remember that a cock is measured from the end of the spine. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
only fair way to measure is from the the top of the base to the tip. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
So, either I'm finally packing 6 inches or I'm back to wishing that it's never really too late to hit puberty. Great.
Thanks Sixx and Rand. I am trying to put in a effort to be a more active member of the board. I might not become a member that help contribute something of value to the board. But I want to at least be more active.
Computer Science? BOOORING. I thought we were talking about a cock measuring contest. I was hoping I could be the ref with the measuring tape. Maybe Crystal Kitty could be the fluffer? I hear she gives a mean BBBJ and I think the cock should be fully erect before measuring.

If you guys are ready to settle this dispute the old fashioned way, let me know. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
only fair way to measure is from the the top of the base to the tip. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Not that concerned with accuracy or what ever this thread is really about, but reading about Sophia doing it, is putting me into sensory over load and providing a real pants tightening moment.
  • Carl
  • 02-18-2011, 05:15 PM
The last time I had a real pants tightening moment her name was Lu Ann; Lu Ann Platter. But I just undid the top button, loosened my belt and I was good to go for round 2.
Hmmm but you don't swallow..... would be nice if you did...

sixx