Mueller Report Released: A Big Nothingburger

Out of bounds, TWK.

Why aren’t more of your fellow conservatives celebrating Trump’s not getting indicted by Mueller by posting this cartoon of an underage Asian girl?

They’re not taking a bullet for you TWK. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

out of who's bounds? mine or your's? or ECCIE's? i'm confused. explain yourself.

we are. you didn't get invited to the party.

the MAGA dance party!

let's dance!

OMG, the desperation in distraction is stunning.

Originally Posted by eccielover
This from the city that cant protect worshipers during religious service. You got no cred
Why don’t you post TWK’s cartoon, then? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What's that you say?

This from the city that cant protect worshipers during religious service. You got no cred Originally Posted by themystic
And there's never been a mass shooting in Texas. You guys couldn't protect a POTUS. It's sad you take to personal or regional attacks. But I understand all hopes were suddenly dashed over the last couple days with this "HUGE NOTHING BURGER"

What's that you say?

Originally Posted by eccielover
Is she cheering on the Tree of Life? I cant tell what's on her Pom Pom. Or is it the Charlottesville? She kind of looks Asian. Maybe shes cheering on Kim Jung Un killing Otto Warmbier
Is she cheering on the Tree of Life? I cant tell what's on her Pom Pom. Or is it the Charlottesville? She kind of looks Asian. Maybe shes cheering on Kim Jung Un killing Otto Warmbier Originally Posted by themystic
She is obviously just cheering in your head right now. I think she's taken an almost equal position with Trump living in your head.

I rarely say this, but I think you could use help. Seriously.
She is obviously just cheering in your head right now. I think she's taken an almost equal position with Trump living in your head.

I rarely say this, but I think you could use help. Seriously. Originally Posted by eccielover
So it is the Tree of Life. Thanks Eccie. Go Steelers
They can't believe it: HuffPo, CNN, MSNBC, Politico, etc

Hell, Motherjones, Buzzfeed, it's off their ledes.

Like Gawker, Buzzfeed needs to be sued into oblivion.
Bill Maher, Rachael Madow, CNN, and the mainstream media owe you two years of your life back.
You guys couldn't protect a POTUS. Originally Posted by eccielover
The Democrats were in charge then. And they were in charge when Bobbie got gunned down.
The Democrats were in charge then. And they were in charge when Bobbie got gunned down. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Speaking of "Democrats" being "in charge"!!!

Pelosi bent over again this week in the past couple of days!

She loves a hard fucking in the ass!

She has now made herself Grand Jury Witness #1 for the Grand Jury Investigation into the Democrats withholding evidence (obstruction of justice) of "Trump's Collusion" with the Russians as they have alleged for over 2 years WITHOUT PRODUCING ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE.

She has two answers, may be 3:

1. "Don't know of any"!
2. ____________________ (fill in the blanks)
3. Fifth Amendment

U.S. Rep Shiftee is Witness #2.

1. "Don't know of any"!
3. Fifth Amendment
Speaking of "Democrats" being "in charge"!!!

Pelosi bent over again this week in the past couple of days!

She loves a hard fucking in the ass!

She has now made herself Grand Jury Witness #1 for the Grand Jury Investigation into the Democrats withholding evidence (obstruction of justice) of "Trump's Collusion" with the Russians as they have alleged for over 2 years WITHOUT PRODUCING ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE.

She has two answers, may be 3:

1. "Don't know of any"!
3. Fifth Amendment

U.S. Rep Shiftee is Witness #2.

1. "Don't know of any"!
3. Fifth Amendment Originally Posted by LexusLover
Did you catch that press conference yesterday? Ole Nancy not only looke tired and confused, she looked like her favorite Botox doctor just got arrested for malpractice.

Is there anything in the warning when having Botox injunctions about achohol consumption? She is obviously violating them if there is.
Is there anything in the warning when having Botox injunctions about achohol consumption? She is obviously violating them if there is. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I'm assuming you meant injections and alcohol when commenting, but she looks like her "Botox Doctor" was drunk when giving her injections and an injunction should be granted against him doing injections and her opening her mouth and bloviating.

Like I suggested: Anyone who proclaims to have evidence of Trump colluding with ANY RUSSIAN regarding the 2016 elections to throw the election for him over HillariousNoMore should be dragged before a grand jury, compelled to testify about the "evidence" they possess, and explain why they didn't provide the "evidence" to the "Special Counsel" during his investigation, and if the person claims she/he did "give evidence" to the "Special Counsel" then delineate in detail ALL OF SUCH EVIDENCE.

If they deny having any and/or deny giving it to Special Counsel, then request the Grand Jury to indict them for some version of "obstruction of justice" similar to that for which they have accused Trump!!!! I include elected officials AND LameStreamMedia fools.
I'm assuming you meant injections and alcohol when commenting, but she looks like her "Botox Doctor" was drunk when giving her injections and an injunction should be granted against him doing injections and her opening her mouth and bloviating.

Like I suggested: Anyone who proclaims to have evidence of Trump colluding with ANY RUSSIAN regarding the 2016 elections to throw the election for him over HillariousNoMore should be dragged before a grand jury, compelled to testify about the "evidence" they possess, and explain why they didn't provide the "evidence" to the "Special Counsel" during his investigation, and if the person claims she/he did "give evidence" to the "Special Counsel" then delineate in detail ALL OF SUCH EVIDENCE.

If they deny having any and/or deny giving it to Special Counsel, then request the Grand Jury to indict them for some version of "obstruction of justice" similar to that for which they have accused Trump!!!! I include elected officials AND LameStreamMedia fools. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Maybe if you would get off the internet and turn on your tv you would see the evidence of obstruction of justice. Russia are you listening? Do have comprehension problems troll boy?