GENTLEMAN PLEASE!!

You are by all means in your rights to conduct business however you want but frankly can i ask how did you come to the conclusion that they are PIMPED GIRLS..that is a very serious and eccie career crushing statement please becareful who you point fingers at hun...
Woooo!!! Finally caught up on this light reading and might I say, wow, that was a roller coaster ride. I feel like I need a cigarette and I don't even smoke!

Okay, I personally like (Brittany after her posts, yummy) the suggestion about moving "pimped' items to the agency section, but as our great Master of ceremonies has said he may have to kick that up the chain of command. However, what about doing the following; adding a section, or simply including in the first line of a review whether you -as the hobbyist- believe management may be involved?
Ex.

Management: Maybe
or
Management: Hell Yes
and
Management: No

We won't have real proof other than a Pimp'n'Ho contract, so simply a personal feeling or impression will have to be enough. Like the rest of a review, you take it with a grain of salt, YMMV and you just use it as part of the story.

One warning though, Halloween is creeping upon us, and we may have ourselves some false positive sightings and we don't want to have to issue anymore apologies. The outside world just wouldn't understand!
:-)
Thanks for chimMing in Brittany and it seems Arkansas is not the Only one with the Problems....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=546904....

That's why many Ladies are afraid to travel to certain areas or like you Brittany even became a lil UTR...
Quite frankly, no one should feel bad about how this thread has evolved. There was initial cause for concern regarding some providers. We all had small pieces of information, that when brought together as a collective, painted a more accurate picture. This is supposed to be how it works in a community of mature adults. I applaud Syd, Ginger, Liz & Ashley's behaviour during the course of these events. The mods handling of the situation was superb. We as a community came out stronger and more knowledgeable. That's how this is supposed to work. Originally Posted by Commander Salamander

Thanks for seeing the LIGHT....HUGS....
... and we may have ourselves some false positive sightings ... Originally Posted by Geeky
This is the real problem, regardless of spine-tingling holidays, and it is why such a designation would only create debate (at best).

Tagging a lady as "pimped" is far from an exact science. The most egregious may be obvious, but the various shades of grey are many.
100% Brittany! The way you let them die is to NOT use them at all. By knowingly seeing girls who are pimped a Client is encouraging and extending the practice. He is then partially responsible for the situation, and walks away with the figurative blood on his hands. An independent Provider's recourse is to refuse to cooperate with anyone associated with pimps, and refuse to see Clients who support the practice. Originally Posted by MoonHowler

And he speaks MAGIC....
P.S. Regardless of how this winds up affecting us all individually, I am glad it was brought out -maybe not exactly how everything came about- but the message and intent is what I know I will take from this. Prior to this thread pimps were the things of Loc Ness and Abominable creatures. You know they exist, and you think you would know one when you see them, but it really makes you take a second of pause and realize in the life we all are choosing to lead, LE is not the only troublemakers around.

Keep your wits about you my digital friends and lovers!
I'm coming and ASKING as nice as possible PLEASE

STOP USING MY NAME AS A REFERENCE FOR ALL THESE PIMPED LADIES!!!

I will no longer be giving references to ANY Lady I know is associated with a PIMP and at this time the list is 7 in Arkansas....

I do NOT want to be contacted by the Lady or her PIMP anymore!!!

I'm not here to fight I'm just stating a fact and MR happy if you would like CLOSE THIS THREAD

THANKS!!!

ALSO BEWARE WHERE YOU HOBBY WITH THESE LADIES...CONDOS AREN'T ALWAYS THE SAFEST PLACES!! Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
I APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE I HAVE OFFENDED BUT IF EVERYONE WOULD REFLECT TO MY VERY FIRST POST I ASKED FOR IT TO BE CLOSED AND THE TRAINWRECK WOULD HAVE ENDED WITH ME STATING WHAT I WANTED AND THE REST WOULD HAVE BEEN HISTORY.........SO POINT THE FINGER AT ME OR SHAKE MY HAND BUT I SAID MY PART AND THATS HOW I FEEL YES I GOT THE INFO FROM HIM YES I USED TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIM TO GET REFERENCES YES HE WOULD CALL ME TO GET REFERENCES AND I WAS PUTTING IT OUT THERE THAT I'M NOT SUPPORTING THIS GUY ANY LONGER...

my apology for the caps!!!
I Would Love The Information As Well! It's Nice To Know Who Your Dealing With.... Thanks Mush Torri Lynn
Lets just hope that there NEVER comes a day when clients ask for your facebook url for a form of reference..I suspect that not all "Pimped'' providers are unprofessional,troublesome,ghe tto,drug addicts etc..seeing how one maybe right under your nose and undetected...honestly i would take what she is saying with a grain of salt ...AND if protested just ask her for her facebook url(oops..)
Lets just hope that there NEVER comes a day when clients ask for your facebook url for a form of reference..I suspect that not all "Pimped'' providers are unprofessional,troublesome,ghe tto,drug addicts etc..seeing how one maybe right under your nose and undetected...honestly i would take what she is saying with a grain of salt ...AND if protested just ask her for her facebook url(oops..) Originally Posted by The Doc
oOOooopSS!!!

My facebook url has always been in my signature line LIKE now I had to start a new page just a few days ago but I've always had a Facebook and Youtube link in my signature... YOU don't even know the HISTORY behind this man LIKE I TOLD ALL YOU LADIES ON FACEBOOK READ THE DAMN THREAD AND ALL THE LINKS TIED IN AND SINCE YOUR SOOOO LINKED UP ON ECCIE THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE INFOSHARE GO THERE THEN GO BLAST ME SOME MORE ON FACEBOOK!!

oOOooopSS!!!

My facebook url has always been in my signature line LIKE now I had to start a new page just a few days ago but I've always had a Facebook and Youtube link in my signature... YOU don't even know the HISTORY behind this man LIKE I TOLD ALL YOU LADIES ON FACEBOOK READ THE DAMN THREAD AND ALL THE LINKS TIED IN AND SINCE YOUR SOOOO LINKED UP ON ECCIE THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE INFOSHARE GO THERE THEN GO BLAST ME SOME MORE ON FACEBOOK!!

Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
Honestly I really wouldn't sweat some lame threat from a punk pimp.. It is quite funny when they get their feathers in a ruffle though. And if you need pointers on how to extract gold teeth against their will just let me know. I have quite a collection so far..
Just saying don't play with the GAME love cause it will spank you...
Clients should research the girls,check reviews,get references before coming to a conclusion about any provider...I can't stress this enough that finger pointing is not a form of screening folks ..
May I receive a copy. My patronage would be seldom but still hate the thought.