Ladies we fall in love with you because we seek emotional intimacy

I would think there are many who seek from others that which comes from within.
Max-fucious say^^^

PS. Don't forget to add "in bed," to the end of your fortune cookie fortune.
Max-fucious say^^^

PS. Don't forget to add "in bed," to the end of your fortune cookie fortune. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
What a beautiful, intelligent asshole you are. Though I should turn the other cheek, for a wise man once said that "Forgiveness is divine. In bed."

I'll look forward to forgiving you sometime.
Hahahaha
I believe there's an invisible line that divides a provider & a client. I believe chemistry is a very important thing for a provider that's looking to keep a regular from someone that comes in and does a wam bam thank you m'am. I like to feel wanted and I like to know your excited to see me even that you miss me . but don't come at me demanding to meet the parents or coming over to my Queendom (house) . Thats where I draw the line.
  • cr76
  • 12-08-2016, 06:57 PM
I like regs, but the line has to be drawn.

Blurring the line can be dangerous

NIce avatar Stacy
What a beautiful, intelligent asshole you are. Though I should turn the other cheek, for a wise man once said that "Forgiveness is divine. In bed."

I'll look forward to forgiving you sometime. Originally Posted by Max Steel
She gets the asshole from me you memmer... heh
She gets the asshole from me you memmer... heh Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You gave her your asshole? I didn't know it was detachable. The three of us need to meet so I can see this in person.
I believe there's an invisible line that divides a provider & a client. I believe chemistry is a very important thing for a provider that's looking to keep a regular from someone that comes in and does a wam bam thank you m'am. I like to feel wanted and I like to know your excited to see me even that you miss me . but don't come at me demanding to meet the parents or coming over to my Queendom (house) . Thats where I draw the line. Originally Posted by AlluringStacy
lol I would be surprised if someone asked to meet the parents lol what's the point. surely no one has ever asked that.
I have a magic ass...ijs...
the intimacy can be very real, but do not mistake it for love, it is just two people connecting on a physical and sometimes verbal level. It is great and can make you feel good for a while, but always remember to keep the illusion going.
You gave her your asshole? I didn't know it was detachable. The three of us need to meet so I can see this in person. Originally Posted by Max Steel
Yea it's pretty awesome you can't touch though ijs
I love you and I want you to have my baby.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Sistine be tossin' around that seed like he's responsible for repopulating the earth Originally Posted by YummyMarie

Sister Chapel is obviously related to rainblo.