Guns don't kill people... Two year olds in the Wal-Mart do! Another senseless death.

Hijacking yet another thread, eh, rio?

This is not an ADD recovery session. Pay fucking attention.
No it does not, atleast not the G3. Originally Posted by rioseco
Well, that's a good thing. The little one could wipe out the whole friggin aisle.
This is not an ADD recovery session. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Then why are you here? Sniffing dogs' asses again?
Hijacking yet another thread, eh, rio?

This is not an ADD recovery session. Pay fucking attention. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
STFU Yssup.
I commented on a picture that was posted on this very thread.
Like its any of your business anyway. Go hi-jack yourself dick skinner !
What did it have to do with the topic of the thread, trash?

You probably can't explain it. No wonder you cant keep up, trash.
What did it have to do with the topic of the thread, trash?

You probably can't explain it. No wonder you cant keep up, trash. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
At least 55% of the regular posters to this forum hate you with a burning passion. They have elected you Dipshit of the year twice, Dipshit Emeritus once, and regularly expose you to contempt, ridicule, and derision - yet you are too fucking stupid to back down and make any attempt to be friendly to those of opposing views.

How the fuck do you even survive in life with your fucked up personality?

You really should go see a psychologist to get some relief from whatever he diagnosis you with - which I wouldn't want to speculate on, of course...
May I Fuck you, faggot!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
FIFY
I've seen people like FuckZup before. The only interaction they get is abuse and they grow to love it.

FuckZup is feeling loved at this very moment. So loved that he wet himself.
STFU Yssup.
I commented on a picture that was posted on this very thread.
Like its any of your business anyway. Go hi-jack yourself dick skinner ! Originally Posted by rioseco
He's a relentless campaigner. Just put him on ignore. That way I don't have to read his comments you folks reply to.
I don't know what people are so upset for...the right got a good example of what an irresponsible gun owner is so that can claim they're not one...the left got one more person who will never touch a gun again (and I don't mean the mother)...

Win/win...
I don't know what people are so upset for...the right got a good example of what an irresponsible gun owner is so that can claim they're not one...the left got one more person who will never touch a gun again (and I don't mean the mother)...

Win/win... Originally Posted by Wakeup
And those in the mainstream center can use it as a learning experience, so they can avoid the same tragedy happening to them and their children ...

win/win/win
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I liked the G11 concept...Too bad it was ahead of it's time.
I liked the G11 concept...Too bad it was ahead of it's time. Originally Posted by boardman
+1
At least 55% of the regular posters to this forum hate you with a burning passion. They have elected you Dipshit of the year twice, Dipshit Emeritus once, and regularly expose you to contempt, ridicule, and derision - yet you are too fucking stupid to back down and make any attempt to be friendly to those of opposing views.

How the fuck do you even survive in life with your fucked up personality?

You really should go see a psychologist to get some relief from whatever he diagnosis you with - which I wouldn't want to speculate on, of course... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I know we agree on a lot of things.

But you don't know me. And none of your "pals" know you. You stood me up twice at Love Field.

Your lies, accusations and constant mewling, like your post above illustrates, are like a calling to me! I can't sit idly by while this honored institution is sullied by your anger and hatred. Read your posts, JL. 80% of them are hateful.

Play it straight. Show some respect. Act like you love your country.

I'm sure things will work out for you in the future.

Meanwhile, I've never tried to post under multiple handles. I've never physically threatened other members of the board. I have, however, been banned and pointed for being critical of George Bush (though that was on a now-defunct hooker board). I've challenged you when I disagree with your opinion or what I feel to be a misrepresentation the facts.

(Oh yeah, I've never had "help" for anger issues.)

So, IBHomo, now you get to call me a faggot! At least 55% of your handles do.