Unfortunate PM

Just waiting for mojo to post this little phrase
This thread has run it's course, become derailed beyond repair, AND become a haven for "piling on" or other various infractions.
My 2 cents are this: A lady has the right to change her mind about any city she is thinking about going to.
If she has already booked 1-2 clients and changes her mind, she needs to let them know asap. If she has accepted any pre-booking fee, then she needs to return it.

No Bitching, whining etc...... on EITHER SIDE!

If she feels the city is too hot, then why travel hundreds of miles to run the risk of getting arrested, when you can do it at home? Save money.

But let any clients you have set up know that you are not coming and why. Again any pre-paid fee's should be returned.
Again any pre-paid fee's should be returned. Originally Posted by Spirit13
Naw, man...that money should be donated to the Darwin Awards Society. I think they're going to build a monument dedicated to Dumbassery. Hope they erect the thing in Marin County.
Ladies and Gentlemen....

Let's all act like the GROWN folks that we are and keep the conversations civil, lay off the insults and stay on topic...

Have a nice night
Originally Posted by mojojo213

WOW I was tryn to do the same thing till i got some text messages saying Val called me white trash!

Hope your nap is better than mine!
Oh fuck it, never mind.
Dannie i got you and i read it......

smooches girl

edited....im better than that
Oh and folks...lay off using the words w**** t****...

It doesn't matter who's saying it or how it's used, it is still considered unacceptable on THIS SHMB.

It's just as bad as I or someone else calling me a n****...and that ain't gonna happen
Oh and folks...lay off using the words w**** t****...

It doesn't matter who's saying it or how it's used, it is still considered unacceptable on THIS SHMB.

It's just as bad as I or someone else calling me a n****...and that ain't gonna happen Originally Posted by DickEmDown

VERY well said sir! I could not agree more!

Thank you fellas for letting this thread continue to run its course.... MOST of it has been very much on topic and informative, if only from one side of the discussion........

JaD
But let any clients you have set up know that you are not coming and why. Again any pre-paid fee's should be returned. Originally Posted by Spirit13
I did let all my clients know, and yes they know why...and all fee's have been returned, so no worries

Originally Posted by mojojo213
You got that right!

WOW I was tryn to do the same thing till i got some text messages saying Val called me white trash!

Hope your nap is better than mine! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
No love, you will not find your name in ANY of my posts, and that's a fact.....When I used the term (that I wasn't aware that we do not speak of), I was referring to the post as a whole, not one particular person.

I have explained to a mod: I am British and had no idea the "WT" word was considered an explicit word?? It is not a word that is censored on daytime telly over here,( so in my mind if it can be said on American tv it must be relatively harmless),so therefore I think it to be quite tame ( more like rated pg)....simply a cultural difference mixed with my personal opinions on what the definition of an explicit/curse word is....Alas, I will certainly not be using the "WT" word on this board ever again...I'm not up for WW3 to begin...
Helluva(n) apology, Val. You go, girl. You are indeed a class act. I shall leave it to others to determine what class that may be. I shan't judge.
Apology not accepted if that is your way of apologizing.....

This isn't the first time you have referred to other providers as WT.....now is it, thats how i knew you were referring to me.....Don't try to dig yourself out of this..

Check you posts from yesterday......see it!

I know that you didn't deserve all of what they are putting you thru but i have DONE nothing, so be the bigger person here and admit you called ME that, not the thread in general, and apologize...

I'm grown....Are you?
This thread has run it's course....

It wasn't Mojo this time. No, I am not closing this thread just reading it. I saw a lot of valid arguments on both sides.

Very interesting...I have heard of providers having to cancel a trip because of a various reasons.

Just remember this... any provider who visits here. This city's population in 2009 was 2.3 million people. 5 or 6 people on a message board shouldn't change a damn thing. I would be willing to say that 60-80% of provider appointments come from guys that don't post on ECCIE but lurk and use their P411 Accounts.

im fuckn clueless, where does the defendant, Ms. Valerie, call us Country Bumpkin chics white trash? someones have pity on this slow cornbread fed, backwoods, Texas gal; please tell me where to find it, I wanna see too!

No matter, I was already offended that Houston canceled on that tour, hmm.
I hear Hot Holly is taking clients, maybe she can ease the pain of those who were let down. Or, I hear Brittney Bella is rescheduling her Houston trip, I think she is one of us hickory nuts, from H-town, could be wrong....
Or, maybe we can just turn some of the abundance of free pussy over to the dark side? They can convert, it is happening already.
My point is, a dime a dozen, and always one to replace or out do the next...
And, " White Trash" huh, good thing you didn't come visit,you would be shocked when you found the real deal for those words..
I wouldn't qualify regardless, IM A JEW! hahahaha
I am all about me! And everything is mine, and I have one in every color! And fyi, being one of God's chosen folks, I am sure there is assisned seating in hell as well, I'll save ya a seat!lol