Turning Texas Blue

THAT'S RIGHT, LITTLE TWAT!!

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer
Not only are you ignorantly wrong, your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.
Has the vote been taken?
Has the vote been taken? Originally Posted by LexusLover
It's out of committee, but vote isn't scheduled til next week. A bunch of baby-killing assholes tried to hijack the committee hearing again, but were rebuffed. Supposedly there will be heightened security measures taken next week so the vote can occur in an orderly fashion.

(Guess Assup got this one right regarding the 4th of July week delaying things a bit.)
Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher", IBH.
[QUOTE=EXTXOILMAN;1053296849] A bunch of baby-killing assholes tried to hijack the committee hearing again, ...QUOTE]

Proving that some provision ought to be made for culling the repugnant strains from misguided reproductive activities. Not a sanitizing or cleansing, just Darwin's protective philosophy of allowing development of a heartier lineage by retarding the repetition of the misguided decision.
Baby killing ASSHOLES? They obviously missed one, Mensa. YOU!
Not only are you ignorantly wrong, your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You posted this at 9am. You late for your shift down at mine shaft, Corpy?
I scanned through this tread looking for someone to fuck with but lost interest.
Great place to look for someone to fuck...
Polls are in, Perry will run for governor again.
announcing on Monday. The 14 point lead on Wendy Davis was too much for his black heart to take.
The poll (publicpolicypolling) also showed favorable rating for Wendy's filibuster.
I hear she isn't going to run.
Wendy puts a crack in the republican strong-hold that has been accomplished by gerrymandering by Delay others.
yeah, but without infrastructure, and a shitload of money, she becomes another .dem who falls on her sword while Texans scratch their heads and wonder why.