WHITE COWARD

• oeb11
  • 03-18-2019, 06:00 PM
Condoning anti-Semitism and Israel hatred.
Condoning anti-Semitism and Israel hatred. Originally Posted by oeb11
You most certainly are, counselor.

How utterly cowardly.
  • oeb11
  • 03-18-2019, 06:29 PM
So Sad - cannot even see the Hypocrisy in SomeOne's own anti-Semitic Hatred -
trying to label AnotherOne on record in this forum numerous times condemning Racism in All it's forms.
Which SomeOne is not capable of doing.
Hmmm... how about this, mystic. Do any of these comments offend you?

No one gave a fuck about the Martin Luther King assassination.

No one gave a fuck about the eight people killed by Dylann Roof in the 2015 Charleston church shooting.

No one gave a fuck about the four little girls killed in the 1963 Birmingham church bombing.

Now go find anything comparable to those statements that was posted by anyone in this forum. And show us where the poster claimed it wasn't racist. Originally Posted by lustylad
Ok Lusty let me see which of these offends me

No one gave a fuck about the Martin Luther King assassination.-
A lot of people didn't. I did but some racist or non racist for that matter saying no one gave a fuck. No that doesn't offend me

No one gave a fuck about the eight people killed by Dylann Roof in the 2015 Charleston church shooting.- Lots of people gave a fuck including me. Am I offended by someone saying that? No Im not

No one gave a fuck about the four little girls killed in the 1963 Birmingham church bombing.- That was doesn't offend me either

What's interesting is the examples you used were all white people who killed blacks. I guess that was your intent or point. Am I offended that not everyone was outraged? No Im not. I see Winn rant and rave and cry every time someone even sneezes on a Jew, yet he routinely calls people Cunts, Muzzles, Odumbo, etc. Am I supposed to be outraged because some white right wing loon kills Jews in Pittsburg but when 40 something Muslims are killed in NZ, it turns into a 2nd amendment debate.

As far as giving examples, without even thinking about it search Winn Dixie, Moscow Ellen,bb1961 and IBs posts. They regularly refer to Muslims and other non whites and religious groups in terms like Muzzies, Muzzlems, Muzzies, etc. Yeah that's racist. If you don't think so, well you don't think so. Same thing with Gays and Jessue Smullett. So am I outraged? No Im not
What’s amazing is how frequently and radically the posters you name change their bar for outrage.

Our nation is suffering a sickness of psyche.

And it’s not because Hillary Clinton was nominated for the Presidency in 2016.

I’ve been searching old posts and reading some of the opinions penned in this forum.

YOW !!!
Ok Lusty let me see which of these offends me

No one gave a fuck about the Martin Luther King assassination.-
A lot of people didn't. I did but some racist or non racist for that matter saying no one gave a fuck. No that doesn't offend me

No one gave a fuck about the eight people killed by Dylann Roof in the 2015 Charleston church shooting.- Lots of people gave a fuck including me. Am I offended by someone saying that? No Im not

No one gave a fuck about the four little girls killed in the 1963 Birmingham church bombing.- That was doesn't offend me either

What's interesting is the examples you used were all white people who killed blacks. I guess that was your intent or point. Am I offended that not everyone was outraged? No Im not. I see Winn rant and rave and cry every time someone even sneezes on a Jew, yet he routinely calls people Cunts, Muzzles, Odumbo, etc. Am I supposed to be outraged because some white right wing loon kills Jews in Pittsburg but when 40 something Muslims are killed in NZ, it turns into a 2nd amendment debate.

As far as giving examples, without even thinking about it search Winn Dixie, Moscow Ellen,bb1961 and IBs posts. They regularly refer to Muslims and other non whites and religious groups in terms like Muzzies, Muzzlems, Muzzies, etc. Yeah that's racist. If you don't think so, well you don't think so. Same thing with Gays and Jessue Smullett. So am I outraged? No Im not Originally Posted by themystic
How did I get on that list? Where? Where have I ever posted anything near what you're stating? I sometimes spell muslims mooselums cause thats how its pronounced! Other than that you got nothin! As far as smollett. Lock him up! Lock himup!
Tm. Your anti semitism posts have gone to far! Even YR has stated something similar.
News for you, WD.

You're no better.
How did I get on that list? Where? Where have I ever posted anything near what you're stating? I sometimes spell muslims mooselums cause thats how its pronounced! Other than that you got nothin! As far as smollett. Lock him up! Lock himup!
Tm. Your anti semitism posts have gone to far! Even YR has stated something similar. Originally Posted by winn dixie
WD I still got love for you brother but look at your posts. They are full of visceral hate for gays, and Muslims. Me personally I don't care. Lusty asked for examples and I gave them. I think your a good guy but I also think you hate Muslims. When I say fuck Israel I don't see that as any different than saying Fuck Mexico, Fuck Canada, Fuck Venezuela, Fuck China, well you get the point. The shit Trump says is way worse than the shit I say. The only difference is his base cheers him on. The latest Fuck John Mc Cain, my version might be Fuck General Patton. Fuck General McArthur, Fuck General Washington, etc., etc., etc. (Btw I like all of those Generals). Fuck John McCain? No FUCK TRUMP!
Again! You got nothing but speculation! Kinda like everyone that does not agree with a lib is a racist!
No man. That’s all I hear all day long from you and your pals.

BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT

MOUNT RUSHMORE

MAGA
As far as giving examples, without even thinking about it search Winn Dixie, Moscow Ellen,bb1961 and IBs posts. They regularly refer to Muslims and other non whites and religious groups in terms like Muzzies, Muzzlems, Muzzies, etc. Yeah that's racist. Originally Posted by themystic
You're lying again. You and Yssup are guilty of using that "racist" term far more times than I. A simple forum search is proof, you racist you.
You're lying again. You and Yssup are guilty of using that "racist" term far more times than I. A simple forum search is proof, you racist you.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I don't know of any racist posts I've made Private Hankering. Not supporting countries or people that you do doesn't make me racist Private Phillips
I don't know of any racist posts I've made Private Hankering. Not supporting countries or people that you do doesn't make me racist Private Phillips Originally Posted by themystic
Do the simple forum search, you racist you. It shows you are guilty of using that "racist" term far more times than I, and you continue to support hildebeest who launched her own personal, racist war against blacks in Libya.
All I know is all the bs better stop..

IDGAF who is racist.
Say something racist and reap the consequences.

Get on TOPIC.

Before everyone gets spanked
Consequences lmao