auknowho

• bbkid
  • 11-27-2020, 10:39 AM
This has to be the thread bump record, right? Originally Posted by O'Mike
I do believe it is, indeed.

Damn, dude, you really messed me up. I read a few of the posts and thought that some of the old guard had resurfaced!!!
I thought reviews older than a month were not to be bumped. Other threads more or less ok I my be all wet too LOL
No you are correct. While it is not usually timely to bump such an old thread there is no rule against it other than on reviews.
No you are correct. While it is not usually timely to bump such an old thread there is no rule against it other than on reviews. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
You sure about that? There seems to be some disparity there with how such a black n white rule can cause one to accumulate points...given the direct context and all....

Ifn that were true what you said, and not a pointable offense, then I might need somma my points back from a long time ago. . ... Right ?
Reviews only:

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
You have no active warnings or infractions for that so there is nothing to give you back.
I always find it weird that mods discourage people from going to a site. {staff edit- CK -- image violation}I got hit by a mod years ago, so I just didnt come back here for years. Now I'm back, but in the meantime, I found so many other sites to use. Kinda tough work for a mod. Its this simple, if your site dont allow it, Ill go somewhere else, no sweat, I dont really care, better ask Quora, I am so sick of them, lol.
Crypt, are you & IKE the only mods still dwelling on here
Crypt, are you & IKE the only mods still passing through here Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
FIFY...
Don’t forget Darth....he passed through and made a post about a month ago.....
Don’t forget Darth....he passed through and made a post about a month ago..... Originally Posted by Russ38
I really wish someone would throw a alarm clock in the grave and wake up the dead over here....

Such a shame to see the way The Big e has withered away...

I see the "mods" strolling thru other places more than here daily smh