pacepro.net

• BLM69
  • 10-02-2022, 08:05 PM
People constantly playing the victim card and complaining about "unfair" mods and admins need to realize that it's not bad reviews or differentiating opinions that keep getting them banned. It's the stalking, bullying, patterns of ridiculous and repetitive behaviors, etc that keeps these people revolving through the doors. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
You forgot to mention that drama whores run that site, they out clients, CK shuts anyone down and closes threads when there's bad reports, even in the guys only section.

Or do you not see what's been reported by dozens of guys? Why don't those things happen on this site? There is no simp owner letting them run free
You forgot to mention that drama whores run that site, they out clients, CK shuts anyone down and closes threads when there's bad reports, even in the guys only section.

Or do you not see what's been reported by dozens of guys? Why don't those things happen on this site? There is no simp owner letting them run free Originally Posted by BLM69
I didn't forget to mention shit. All your 'points' are extremely blown out of proportion yet it's all the same tiresome drivel drooled out over and over and over again and it's ridiculous. You always bitching about drama whores and simps while coyote always bumpin his gums about being treated oh so unfairly.

It's not CK, it's not simps, not drama whores, not outers, not mods.....it's YOU.

Don't like OH2 or pace pro or whatever? Delete your account and stop desperately peepin in under side handles and screenshots. Don't wanna be outed? Well then don't provide outtable intel and quit doing the stupid shit that gets you outted. Own your shit and quit your wimperin. Mind you, when a dude gets outted in 'public' on OH2, it usually gets taken down pretty quick unlike the time a chick got outed and that shit stayed up there for four days while all the dudes took their shots and had their laughs. Dozens of guys? Nah, same handful just bitching dozens of times and starting dozens of threads bitching about the same isolated incidents. Don't like that women are allowed to disclose selfies and phone numbers and such in private areas? Well if you don't like that son, then I got some bad news for you about what really goes on and how widespread that is across all sorts of sites. And if you ain't cool with that then walk your ass out of the hobby and stick with streets and strip clubs.

I swear, over and over and over again....same shit.
  • BLM69
  • 10-02-2022, 11:05 PM
I didn't forget to mention shit. All your 'points' are extremely blown out of proportion yet it's all the same tiresome drivel drooled out over and over and over again and it's ridiculous. You always bitching about drama whores and simps while coyote always bumpin his gums about being treated oh so unfairly.

It's not CK, it's not simps, not drama whores, not outers, not mods.....it's YOU.

Don't like OH2 or pace pro or whatever? Delete your account and stop desperately peepin in under side handles and screenshots. Don't wanna be outed? Well then don't provide outtable intel and quit doing the stupid shit that gets you outted. Own your shit and quit your wimperin. Mind you, when a dude gets outted in 'public' on OH2, it usually gets taken down pretty quick unlike the time a chick got outed and that shit stayed up there for four days while all the dudes took their shots and had their laughs. Dozens of guys? Nah, same handful just bitching dozens of times and starting dozens of threads bitching about the same isolated incidents. Don't like that women are allowed to disclose selfies and phone numbers and such in private areas? Well if you don't like that son, then I got some bad news for you about what really goes on and how widespread that is across all sorts of sites. And if you ain't cool with that then walk your ass out of the hobby and stick with streets and strip clubs.

I swear, over and over and over again....same shit. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
You done crying 😭? It's not me, I call things like they are, you must be scared to state the facts, you come in here like what I said is not true? Things are what they are, CK is a pussy simp, everyone knows that. Just say that you're the OH2 WK and nothing is wrong over there. It's everybody else...,

I like how you point out about guys always complaining about OH2 you forgot to look in the mirror and see that you're the guy saying the same ol line about them guys 😂 same ol, same ol song. The problem with that is that people in here know the facts about the simp site, you keep on fooling yourself
everyone knows that. Originally Posted by BLM69

This is like a recurring theme with you and a handful of other loud mouths. And not just about ck being a pussy simp, but about all the stupid shit you blow out of proportion. "Everyone knows that"...You do realize that the "everyone" you mention is a small portion of the community on these sites, right? Like there's say 15 of you a hootin and a hollerin and a bitchin and a moanin (in every position) while literally thousands of people are getting by just fine. Like I always say, it isn't the whores that are dramatic here online, it's the dudes. You always be spittin teeth yelling about drama whores when in reality, your 'Drama Trick' ass is the biggest spectacle here, there and everywhere.

Anyhow, that's about enough of you for this thread. But as always, thanks for dancing. Do it again another time/thread?
  • BLM69
  • 10-03-2022, 01:14 PM
This is like a recurring theme with you and a handful of other loud mouths. And not just about ck being a pussy simp, but about all the stupid shit you blow out of proportion. "Everyone knows that"...You do realize that the "everyone" you mention is a small portion of the community on these sites, right? Like there's say 15 of you a hootin and a hollerin and a bitchin and a moanin (in every position) while literally thousands of people are getting by just fine. Like I always say, it isn't the whores that are dramatic here online, it's the dudes. You always be spittin teeth yelling about drama whores when in reality, your 'Drama Trick' ass is the biggest spectacle here, there and everywhere.

Anyhow, that's about enough of you for this thread. But as always, thanks for dancing. Do it again another time/thread? Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
I'm sure you'll bite again when you see OH2 being talked.about 😆 your emotions get out of hand often that you need to address me like I give a F lol, I see OH2 is your $400hr fatties playground that you're so proud to fuck. I'll teach you not to pay by the pound someday
Ohh this was a real thing. Lol my bad..
Ok, TrulySummer, I have a question. If you require that a provider give you a reference, then how do I find out what providers have been approved, are on the site and will give the references you desire. Inquiring minds what to know. Exactly how does the reference get to you? Do I need to sign up first and then get the referral, or do so after I get the referral? Are these and other questions answered on the site, if I am not a "member yet, which I am not. Details would be appreciated if by no one else but me. Originally Posted by Gandalf4301

A few suggestions, if I may. And this is not directed to you specifically but to all the dudes in general...

Think about any and all providers YOU have had seen in the past (reviewed or not) make a list, send them a text/pm/email whatever, ask if they are on PP, and if so, then ask if they wouldn't mind referring you with an invite.

There. EazyPeazy.

If they are, and agree, all good. If they aren't, and don't, and tell you to fuck off, then you won't be getting an invite from that one.

Either way, I'm sure out of all the providers you've seen over the years there's gonna be one I'm sure, that will send you the invite. And I'm sure there will be some greedy bitches try to extort some $$ from you JUST to send you one.

Hopefully not but seems like the 'doing things for others out of the goodness of the heart' isnt so so much now a days unless they get something out of it for themselves...

Anyway...that's a whole other subject...lol

And for any provider reading this...
instead of asking "if you come see me then I'll send you one", why don't you just reach out to the ones you've seen before and ask if they would like to get an invite??

That's what I did anyway....

EazyPeazy.

Like I said...just some suggestions. Do with it what you will or won't.
^^^^ WHAT SHE SAID!!!!
  • BLM69
  • 10-27-2022, 05:52 PM
They still shutting down users from commenting if something is said that's not approved by the ghost mods? Talk about some dictator practices going on over there

Sounds like another simp site that won't go anywhere, looking more like drama hookers private country club
Probably the same cunts including one not native of the USA doing complaining and getting comments shut down.
  • BLM69
  • 10-28-2022, 12:20 PM
Instead of these whores trying to push simps to join dictator sites, get with the program and start being more professional, stop being lazy expecting something for nothing, start offering better sessions and earn some good encounter reports! You know, like what you all expect from any other place you spend $ at.