Daughter of Random Thoughts

I see a bad moon arising
I see trouble on the way
I see earthquakes and lightning
I see bad times today
Why, is Biden giving a speech or something? LOL
He had a Premonition
If justice and truth prevails, I will be here tomorrow. If not then the terrorists have already won.

I am setting the defense condition to level 3

If justice and truth prevails, I will be here tomorrow. If not then the terrorists have already won.

I am setting the defense condition to level 3

Originally Posted by Exchequer

Uh oh! Says Ex is banned! Didn't read much into this post until now! Guess the terrorists won whatever he was referring to!
So much for giving someone the benefit of the doubt. If you post something on Eccie and it depends if you're a half glass full personality and the person who interpreted it is the opposite and you report it. You automatically get a warning. That's bs to me. Maybe it's a group forum here but doesn't seem like it. Maybe the right way to handle should be ask the OP's interpretation before going hell bent. Fair playing field makes Forum groups productive and useful. Hell even fun and entertaining. I'll get off my soap box and on to the next play date.
So much for giving someone the benefit of the doubt. If you post something on Eccie and it depends if you're a half glass full personality and the person who interpreted it is the opposite and you report it. You automatically get a warning. That's bs to me. Maybe it's a group forum here but doesn't seem like it. Maybe the right way to handle should be ask the OP's interpretation before going hell bent. Fair playing field makes Forum groups productive and useful. Hell even fun and entertaining. I'll get off my soap box and on to the next play date. Originally Posted by Baconman
I agree
Most of the time the message
is miss interpreted
“Keep your friends close and your enemies closer”
All your base are belong to us. Prepare the bomb.
Well my semiannual trip to Arkansas was a mixed bag. Fishing is fun.

Wasted a two hour visit with one of the "top tier" providers who spent the majority of the two hours bitching about other providers and how they are a drag on her business!! What a waste of time.

Wasted a two hour visit with one of the "top tier" providers who spent the

majority of the two hours bitching about other providers and how they are a drag on her business!! What a waste of time. Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Amazing all she had to do was her job.
Maybe just maybe if she did a great job she would not only please her costumer but could have gotten a good review witch attracts more clients
Amazing all she had to do was her job.
Maybe just maybe if she did a great job she would not only please her costumer but could have gotten a good review witch attracts more clients Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Interesting choice of words in that last sentence....

Wasted a two hour visit with one of the "top tier" providers who spent the majority of the two hours bitching about other providers and how they are a drag on her business!! What a waste of time. Originally Posted by WMJ4657
That’s interesting. Unfortunately, a lot of people — including men — like to gossip instead of doing what they’re supposed to do during hobby dates.

When a client starts gossiping about other providers with me, I immediately shut him down and change the subject. I’m simply not interested in hearing it. I don’t care what other ladies are doing or saying. It’s negative energy.

I prefer to focus on providing a great time & keep things solely about me & the gentleman that I am entertaining.

Sorry that happened to you. At least you got a good fish story out of it!

Wasted a two hour visit with one of the "top tier" providers who spent the majority of the two hours bitching about other providers and how they are a drag on her business!! What a waste of time. Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Don't be alarmed if you are in the West Little Rock area today and hear a loud scream around 4pm. It's just me trying Botox for the first time.