OH2

I’m nit defending the cluster fuck at OH2. But it’s always good to have redundant sources if contact for those in the hobby. We’re all better off with multiple sites because none last forever.

And speaking if which, what reliable, high skills gals can get me an invite to PacePro. I need to get my nose in the tent there to have one more backup site available.
Wow,What’s up with OH2 so unreliable,Nothing new,But hey I guess on to the next…WHERES ALL THE FUN AT NOW ladies an gents? Good thing I’m back an very easy to find 🫦
pacepro.net.
I’m nit defending the cluster fuck at OH2. But it’s always good to have redundant sources if contact for those in the hobby. We’re all better off with multiple sites because none last forever.

And speaking if which, what reliable, high skills gals can get me an invite to PacePro. I need to get my nose in the tent there to have one more backup site available. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
You have to kiss one to get in lol
Bryan is NOT wrong Coyote. You have no idea what you are talking about, as far as OH2 is concerned and maybe otherwise also. Originally Posted by shooter6.5
^^^ this
  • stpam
  • 12-20-2022, 09:59 AM
Anyone able to invite me to Pacepro.net? None of the providers I know I think have it.
Sigh,
Again, this is a thread about OH2 technical issues. Pace Pro is another site altogether with restricted access.
Guy's, let's not post ISOs as an ISO is still an ISO.
Haven’t been able To get OH2 to even load the main page in like a week. Seems like some of their traffic has moved to Private Delights.

I use Firefox for hobby browsing. Is another app better for OH2?
Haven’t been able To get OH2 to even load the main page in like a week. Seems like some of their traffic has moved to Private Delights.

I use Firefox for hobby browsing. Is another app better for OH2? Originally Posted by Cowboys1960
A lot of folks report that the Puffin mobile app works.
i do not use any apps. I have a friend who does work for some agencies and he can get into any app, and get your personal info--and once that is done he get into others phone that you call.

this is just FYI
i do not use any apps. I have a friend who does work for some agencies and he can get into any app, and get your personal info--and once that is done he get into others phone that you call.

this is just FYI Originally Posted by shooter6.5
Thanks for the info. So far, I’ve not used any apps for hobby purposes. I’m not so anxious to get on oh2 that I was planning on resorting to that route, but for folks who aren’t concerned that option apparently does exist.
have been able to get it to work using a free vpn extension called: Browsec on chrome. No more of those annoying certificate error messages either.
have been able to get it to work using a free vpn extension called: Browsec on chrome. No more of those annoying certificate error messages either. Originally Posted by imtexas
That's great but now the hackers have all of your personal information and access to your computer or phone. 🤓
oh2 often down---so we all go back to eccie as a last resort
I showed a provider the puffin app last night and she was able to log right onto OH2. I've yet to hear anyone say that the puffin app doesn't work. I doubt it's relevant, but both myself and her are on iphones. Anyone here that's tried puffin and not had success, either android, iphone, google phone or whatever?

FWIW: At this moment, there are 624 users currently logged on at OH2.