Segment on local CBS news tonight at 10 on ECCIE

Damm i hope they use my avatar no they would not dare or would they Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
you made the news!
+1 but that segment scared me a little I feel like going UTR atleast for a while...

UTR meaning p411 only! Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
LMAO...Do you think P411 isn't on their radar too?
I watched it & it stresses me out. I do not want to be a part of any kind of ongoing investigation
I just read it its bs. Funny the news nor sod had an interest when over 30 girls were being rapped and robed a few years ago but now they want to dicktake what concenting adults do.
LMAO...Do you think P411 isn't on their radar too? Originally Posted by ManSlut
yea but its not owned and operated in texas
they are concerned about human tafficing.. it seems like the. Actual "act" isn't so much of a concern. They said they were wanting to talk to the owners of eccie.net, but until 2014, its pretty much a ghost owner ((I think it could be the old ownders of aspd-but that's a guess))
Also, it was mentioned that eccie couldn't be shut down bc there were legitament services offered...
So... what do y'all think?? Will eccie slow down?? What's goin to happen to our business???
Hypothetically ...

If I were to read SB94, I would suggest that SB94 has nothing to do with writing reviews or posting on ECCIE. I would tell you that Mireya Villarreal stretched her imagination quite a bit to reach this conclusion. I would point out that SB94 proposes new civil remedies for people forced or coerced into prostitution. In short, it allows women to sue pimps and sex traffickers. I would further speculate that SB94, at most, expands current law to include anybody who "knowingly and intentionally" promotes or advertises forced prostitution.

Hypothetically, none of our fictional stories relate to this type of deviant behavior.
TW,
I suspect they tired of reading your shit. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
I'm glad you decided to pick up where they left off.
I also read into the Bill omakase that it can be used to take a 'hypothetical' prostitute and based on the compelling act 'It' performed go after a 'hypothetical' reviewer if 'It' agrees to this 'compelling' pursuit of Justice. Also, I assume it could be used in a reverse tactic also.

And Mya, anyone posting on P411 in this State is operating in this State.

All this mumbo jumbo has me all knotted up, anyone care to give me a 'hypothetical' massage?
I also read into the Bill omakase that it can be used to take a 'hypothetical' prostitute and based on the compelling act 'It' performed go after a 'hypothetical' reviewer if 'It' agrees to this 'compelling' pursuit of Justice. Also, I assume it could be used in a reverse tactic also.

And Mya, anyone posting on P411 in this State is operating in this State.

All this mumbo jumbo has me all knotted up, anyone care to give me a 'hypothetical' massage? Originally Posted by ManSlut
I will manslut you are right too I looked it up.... I guess I can stay On the radar after all... Lol
anyone have a link to the story?
Hypothetically, you'd need to be extremely deviant to fall within the scope of SB94. Imagine, what it'd take to "knowingly cause another by force, threat, or fraud to commit prostitution." If someone can prove that, then you've got a "compelling" argument.
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/04/29/i...e-prostitutes/ Originally Posted by Jessica Jones

...the comments at the bottom of the article should be interesting