Obama buying a $15 million home!!!

He fancies himself as some highly intellectual guru. Originally Posted by themystic
That's really funny. My dog is smarter than that old man. In his defense though, my dog is a German Shepherd and she's really fucking smart except for the licking her own ass habit she has
That's really funny. My dog is smarter than that old man. In his defense though, my dog is a German Shepherd and she's really fucking smart Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Now we know who has the Ivy League degrees in your family. The dog.
Originally Posted by eccielover
Perfect example of the ignorance in here. You don't even know what side of the fence I'm on but you label me as a "libtard" to have some back up against me... mental midgets are funny but you should learn how to think for yourself if that's even possible.
Originally Posted by eccielover
Your a hypocritical fuck from the city of cowards
Perfect example of the ignorance in here. You don't even know what side of the fence I'm on but you label me as a "libtard".... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Huh? He wasn't labeling YOU. He was agreeing with you that German Shepherds are intelligent dogs. If you're not a libtard, you should have no reason to take offense.
Your (sic) a hypocritical fuck from the city of cowards Originally Posted by themystic
He's not from Dallas. Stay classy, mystic. Make your mum proud.
He's not from Dallas. Stay classy, mystic. Make your mum proud. Originally Posted by lustylad
My Mom is dead Lusty
Huh? He wasn't labeling YOU. He was agreeing with you that German Shepherds are intelligent dogs. If you're not a libtard, you should have no reason to take offense. Originally Posted by lustylad
Are you like in 7th grade? Don't address me until you are in high school.

Edit: I saw your post below. Not sure what's going on in Pissburg but you big mouth clowns there are funny to me because you guys obviously have a problem with Ivy League graduates like me. If it pisses you off even more, I have 3 Ivy League degrees and I make it a point to cash in on every single one of them.

Sucks for you clowns but good for me and my paychecks. You guys enjoy your day
Dallas can’t protect their own cops in Dallas, or JFK. Originally Posted by bambino
How on earth are you even getting onto a schoolyard to make those childish taunts, bambino? Isn’t school back In session in West Virginia?

Remember to carry the “order” with you at all times.

Perfect example of the ignorance in here. You don't even know what side of the fence I'm on but you label me as a "libtard" to have some back up against me... mental midgets are funny but you should learn how to think for yourself if that's even possible. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You’re right. You claim to be a millennial . Even you don’t know what sex you are.
Are you like in 7th grade? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
No, I'm a fellow Ivy grad. And if that's the best you can do, I would venture you never finished your degree.
How on earth are you even getting onto a schoolyard to make those childish taunts, bambino? Isn’t school back In session in West Virginia?

Remember to carry the “order” with you at all times.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another brilliant post from you. But it appears you’ve accepted Lucey McFraud into your squad. He’s a fine addition. He’s said the PF was for retards. Looks like he’s finally found a home.
Are you like in 7th grade? Don't address me until you are in high school. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I would think an Ivy League person would know better.