Htking - bharassment issue

http://www.mandatory.com/2015/02/26/...t-be-a-douche/

I'm betting at least half of these apply to this punk, lol.
But they left out one: #22: address everyone by "bruh" or "brah" every time you open your mouth.

..... and the hole gets deeper.
http://www.mandatory.com/2015/02/26/...t-be-a-douche/

I'm betting at least half of thread these apply to this punk, lol.
But they left out one: #22: address everyone by "bruh" or "brah" every time you open your mouth.

..... and the hole gets deeper. Originally Posted by playball69
I know you still mad bro , But i still got the vagisil cream if you need it !! bruh
A fool and his money are soon parted.

Never thought I would see that proverb proven wrong.

Htking's money is will be safe from providers on ECCIE and on P411. Soon, not one provider on either site will take his money as word of his foolishness spreads.
true...and when BRUH'S are on their meds...choices abound Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
No worries bruh, i cover my jr and defenitely dont see dirty ass provider !!! Plus i do have an awesome health insurance too !!
A fool and his money are soon parted.

Never thought I would see that proverb proven wrong.

Htking's money is will be safe from providers on ECCIE and on P411. Soon, not one provider on either site will take his money as word of his foolishness spreads. Originally Posted by Ted E. Bear
OK, just make sure you check out my future reviews bro !!!
I'm thinckin mental meds.....but what do I know ?
I'm thinckin mental meds.....but what do I know ? Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Bro my insurance got it cover !!!
Bro my insurance got it cover !!! Originally Posted by Htking
medicare covers a lot
medicare covers a lot Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Nah bro , I'm too young for medicare. Your cover by medicare and ss bruh?
Nah bro , I'm too young for medicare. Your cover by medicare and ss bruh? Originally Posted by Htking
yeah your immaturity shows.....you'll gain some skills as you mature
yeah your immaturity shows.....you'll gain some skills as you mature Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Thank you for your input bruh, its means the world to me bro. !! I will get this tattoo on my penis so next time I bang some hot ass provider and I let her know where the quote came from !!
Thank you for your input bruh, its means the world to me bro. !! I will get this tattoo on my penis so next time I bang some hot ass provider and I let her know where the quote came from !! Originally Posted by Htking
heard about the micro tattoo...its new but ...I'm sure its right up your alley
heard about the micro tattoo...its new but ...I'm sure its right up your alley Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Oh snap bruh !! Love the micro penis joke bro, you want me to send you some pics during my session ?? BTW pm me your phone number so I can send you some pic of my micro penis tattoo. Or you can check my reviews with pics in RoS!

Leave her alone. VI seems to have changed in ways I don't think we expected.
Troll fest is done, since clearly the bait works here. Smdh.

Perhaps we will reopen, if someone can demonstrate value that we haven't already seen from the "sides" shown here.