Ask a former "Pimp" anything

I never took ALL the money, read my previous post. Originally Posted by nzone
Ok, let me rephrase that. pardon my ignorance here, but isn't a girl limiting her income and potential chance for investment when she's stupid enough to give any of HER hard earned money to a pimp? or did you mean to say, she's limiting your income and investment opportunities? also, didn't you mean to say she can get out when you say she can?
  • nzone
  • 08-05-2011, 07:35 PM
time to close the thread. amazing how some people cant keep it together
lmao did anybody else see the 2 rolls next to his manboob? he really should not wear sleeveless tops-just saying. he looks like he needs to pimp a hovaround Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan

you mean a "Norda-track? Surely with all that "cheddah" he can afford an in home gym! LOL............
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxkApNNKiIQ

Well here is Diamond from Dallas. How many providers are running around with his brand? Originally Posted by tucson
OMG! He was throwin' it down, drivin' that Ford Fusion, huh? OMG!! too funny.......and whats up with that orange wig ole' gurl was sportin'? THAT has seen better days I assure you....
Ah well, too good to be true. Nzone and AmyBWC (Rememrber the alert on Pleasent Grove) Appear to be one in the same or at least sharing an account.
time to close the thread. amazing how some people cant keep it together Originally Posted by nzone
naw, keep it open. i think everybody has kept it together quite nicely! lol@norda-track and fusion
oh but I was havin' sooo much fun ....dang it......well...."all good things"...I suppose ....cant we just leave it a little teensy while longer?

Purdy please, with "Hotlips Houlihan" on top?...... LOL
Ah well, too good to be true. Nzone and AmyBWC (Rememrber the alert on Pleasent Grove) Appear to be one in the same or at least sharing an account. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
haha! i smelled that one coming. wasn't who i thought but hey, i was on the right track! good catch.

Purdy please, with "Hotlips Hollihan" on top?...... LOL Originally Posted by onehitwonder
LMAO I look better from behind *giggle*
Yea, assuming she was actualy one of his girls, sure did not do a good job of protecting her. Maybe she had already left his stable?
Come on.

He was asked about emails and PMs on this site and he honestly replied that he "kept an eye on the PMs and emails" so why would anyone assume he did NOT have their passwords to their emails and accounts here and elsewhere?

He most likely set them up in the first place.

But I'm curious.

Isn't it common practice and permitted here for others to post ads for girls they "assist" with ads and PMs? I've seen too many providers post about needing to gain control of a handle that they never created.
Reguardless, still against the forum rules. LL, Only with prior approval from management.
still no proof or answer huh??? thought so
...so you look better goin' than comin'? I feel ya, Sis! ...sorry...... I guess I could've spelled your name right. I was in a hurry to get my last "one-liner" in........I thought Bubba was fixin' to shut us down.....
Ah well, too good to be true. Nzone and AmyBWC (Rememrber the alert on Pleasent Grove) Appear to be one in the same or at least sharing an account. Originally Posted by Bubba3452

Almost got whiplash on that one. I saw Amy, and if she was pimped? The pimp has no game. She was so new, and did so many things wrong, that I would have bet money I was her first.

I do not understand the account structure of eccie. How can one account have two handles unless a mod set it up that way? How many can I have?
I could have been a little clearer.They are different accounts/handle. But the rules preclude anyone sharing access to their account without prior approval. We can look at account details and I found enough to show they were either one in the same or he had complete access to her account. As that is against the rules, both accounts get a vacation.