=== Sex In Public ===

Where are we meeting??

Should we do like the English do, Dogging? A girl takes o her man, and any others he wants in a deserted parking lot or garage and others come to watch.

LOL, either way, I am so UP for this...
Lots of hwy bjs, doggied my wife to be outside of a deer blind @ her families ranch, in a boat on the lake, yellow stripe of a remote Tx hwy, performed daty until cumpletion on wife on top of a bar in one of the vacant lounges @ The Anatole, at age 17 did a pizza hut waitress in my car in the parking lot broad daylight,......This is making my pants tingle!
Where are we meeting??

Should we do like the English do, Dogging? A girl takes o her man, and any others he wants in a deserted parking lot or garage and others come to watch.

LOL, either way, I am so UP for this... Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater

PICK THE DATE AND TIME!!!!!!
Take me Take me!!! Do you have a boat? I really wanna have sex on a boat again! SO MUCH FUN! SOO FREE.. SOOO WILD........ SO OPEN! Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
Note to self: Need to go buy or rent a boat asap.
In the middle of a club with at least 30 people watching on more than one occasion.
In the middle of a club with at least 30 people watching on more than one occasion. Originally Posted by gptxman

Now what a thrill that would be!!! Ive never done that
Now what a thrill that would be!!! Ive never done that Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
You bet it was and you are more than welcome to join me anytime you like sweetie.
Originally Posted by Kristin Keys [ame="http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=72487#post724 87"][/ame]
No One has answered my question though,

Would you be willing to do this with a provider? Would you be brave enough and take the risk and do this with a provider?

Absolutely, I would do it! I want to do it in a movie theatre.
Several places ....once with the ministers wife in the Church Basement ....a weekday afternoon ... also on my office desk .....and in an office ten stories up ..at night on the desk with the lights on and could be seen from across the street ...also in the ladies minivan in a Wal Mart parking lot mid day .. and yes other places .....and I would love to be adventurous and try new places ....
Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
No One has answered my question though,

Would you be willing to do this with a provider? Would you be brave enough and take the risk and do this with a provider?

Absolutely, I would do it! I want to do it in a movie theatre. Originally Posted by DanielL42

Ive done the movie theater thing. Well just oral sex but it was awesome.
Bennigans Bathroom in Austin and the hospital.....

.....still waiting to find a glass elevator in Dallas somewhere Originally Posted by berkleigh
Theres a glass elevator in the building i am working in today..... LOL
Lets see,
Football Field
Bathroom at AA center
AA Center durning NIN concert
In my truck outside Outback Steak House
Mall Parkinglot in my truck
Behind academy sports in my truck
plenty of driving bj's
at the the LA Fitness in the yoga room w lights out at 5pm rush
Hood of last GF's porsche in Las Colinas lofts parking garage
back corner of a bar in Las Colinas
Right on the bank of the canal in Las Colinas

Would i with a provider, absolutely.
Im waitin for the wave in... LOL!
Lets see,
Football Field
Bathroom at AA center
AA Center durning NIN concert
In my truck outside Outback Steak House
Mall Parkinglot in my truck
Behind academy sports in my truck
plenty of driving bj's
at the the LA Fitness in the yoga room w lights out at 5pm rush
Hood of last GF's porsche in Las Colinas lofts parking garage
back corner of a bar in Las Colinas
Right on the bank of the canal in Las Colinas

Would i with a provider, absolutely. Originally Posted by Imreadynow31

Road Head is fun, Corner of a bar... Now Ive never done that. But then again I don't go to bars! HA!
Kristin, Want to go to a movie tonight?

SAS