Let me help you

I love it! Dancing with cats.

With 3 dogs, I almost forgot about my precious putty cats. LOL!
-facepalm-

your package arrived BM

Sweet...cute pussy, but I can't tell if she has all eight titties...the box is blocking the view.

on sale now

Great ... boardman has his Cinco de Mayo avatar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5exciFebpKI

Nice wet little kitty. Originally Posted by Rubchasertx
I didn't see a cat in that video...I just posted an ISO about the blonde though...
Three sides, I do appreciate your lifetime membership but I am trying to help people with their cat issues and submissions like the following just don't help anyone.

Please keep your contributions strictly in line with the scope of the website or I will be forced to revoke your membership and point you for threatening remarks.
Cats: good.
Cat haters: bad.
Rent a pussy..only 20 per hour

That's kinda why that whole mod poll thing didn't go over so well...So I just put up my own website....No dogs allowed.
Three sides, I do appreciate your lifetime membership but I am trying to help people with their cat issues and submissions like the following just don't help anyone.

Please keep your contributions strictly in line with the scope of the website or I will be forced to revoke your membership and point you for threatening remarks. Originally Posted by boardman

Sorry, but I could not find a Cat Whisperer. The above was just one option.
I actually thought the guy was gonna run a good business and was happy for him being an animal lover lol. Now I can't stop laughing. Love the FU KING sign lmao!!!!!!!!!!!