Ten US Sailers Captured By Iranians

....the Iranians would have to launch a huge force, hundreds of planes to have any chance by sheer numbers to overwhelm the air wing of a carrier. .... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That would be a "wet dream" for the Israelis ...
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2016, 02:28 PM
Barnes and Nobles?

I didn't know one can advertise in there. How did you know?

? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Just get on your knees like JD says you do at truck stops!

This is how a thread Gay Rey has entered turns.
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2016, 02:29 PM
That would be a "wet dream" for the Israelis ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
You Jewish....war is your wet dream as long as you do not have to pay for it or fight in it!
WPF, you brought up the hot sailors. Don't worry, your lifestyle and sexual orientation preferring male companions is now mainstream. Nothing to get defensive about.
You Jewish....war is your wet dream as long as you do not have to pay for it or fight in it! Originally Posted by WTF
Your Nazis-Anti-Semite bloomers are showing......since you brought it up ...!!!
Just get on your knees like JD says you do at truck stops! Originally Posted by WTF
When I realized you were "Queen of Barnes and Nobles," I started ordering on Amazon, because the last thing I wanted to do is slip down in your after-dining mess while trying to to take a piss.
WPF, you brought up the hot sailors. Don't worry, your lifestyle and sexual orientation preferring male companions is now mainstream. Nothing to get defensive about. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You like the "hot" sailors? Maybe LL is right. The "F" in WTF stands for "Fagboy". Where do you go to meet hot sailors, Fagboy? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
His was a typo, yours indicated interest.
  • WTF
  • 01-18-2016, 07:56 AM
His was a typo, yours indicated interest. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yep...me thinks COG stands for ClosetedOldGay
  • WTF
  • 01-18-2016, 07:59 AM
When I realized you were "Queen of Barnes and Nobles," I started ordering on Amazon, because the last thing I wanted to do is slip down in your after-dining mess while trying to to take a piss. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Wait...you make fun of me reading books , while you yourself is admitting to reading books!

You do realize you are the biggest hypocrite in this forum....though it is a close race with JDCornhole.
Wait...you make fun of me reading books , while you yourself is admitting to reading books!

You do realize you are the biggest hypocrite in this forum....though it is a close race with JDCornhole. Originally Posted by WTF
He orders audio books and listens to them. Lack of reading skills.
  • WTF
  • 01-18-2016, 01:46 PM
He orders audio books and listens to them. Lack of reading skills. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He reads Rock Hudson books in the bathroom stall waiting on dessert. ..
His was a typo, yours indicated interest. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm impressed "you boys" stick together .... nice touch!
Wait...you make fun of me reading books , .... Originally Posted by WTF
... if that's what you actually did at Barnes & Nobles ... it would be better!

You might actually make some sense when you started one of your rants!

I'm encouraging you to expand your reading comprehension and ....

..... the topics and authors you select.

It's better not to select books that "agree" with your .... uhhh ... "philosophy"?

But you'll probably find a broader selection that "agrees" with you in the 1/2 price store.
  • WTF
  • 01-18-2016, 02:14 PM

I'm encouraging you to expand your reading comprehension and ....

..... the topics and authors you select.

It's better not to select books that "agree" with your .... uhhh ... "philosophy"?

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Please name the last political book you read that did not match your uhhhh "philosophy ".
I'm impressed "you boys" stick together .... nice touch! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You girls stick together, but when the boys do it impresses you?