NC/NS with Alana Kay - Watch out if your time matters

I really don't have anything to add but boy if I was a breast man this be the tread maybe just maybe for my birthday I can have kk, Angela and Yazmin join me in htown.
There really are some great tits in this thread!
Thanks!
I feel compelled to add my name to the growing list of guys that would like to have AtxAngela make a visit to Houston.
Hookers ...on a hooker board...insulting other hookers... for hookering.

That.
Is.
Rich. Originally Posted by Exotic Yazmin DDD
Right..?😂
Right..?😂 Originally Posted by CaseyKK
god damn those tits.
I kind of liked Alana at the beginning of this thread.....not so much now
I kind of liked Alana at the beginning of this thread.....not so much now Originally Posted by tbone2u
I kind of liked Alana at the beginning of this thread.....not so much now Originally Posted by tbone2u
A catty mouth you cant handle?
Hmm I will swallow that banana you have in your avatar.
Lets keep pushing this thread up...
I love it. Not drama but just a few opinions here and their...

BBkid did i use that term correctly...or maybe I want u to do more work for me...for free.

I dont care who likes me, KNOW and UNDERSTAND that. This is just the internet, not a resume for a TRUE job.

Its all entertainment and I can do this all day until my education (which I take Seriously) will be taken care of.
This is a STEPPING stone, not a LONG LONG LIFE term thing for me. I will be out BEFORE 30. And I may add, alot of ppl say I look younger than my age but then again, it might because I have their D**** in my luscious mouth..

XOXO

• bbkid
  • 03-16-2018, 01:07 PM
^^^ Keep talking. You're (see) making it worse every time you comment. But, go ahead. I've got all day and all night, love.
(Oh, I'll bet you remember the difference between your and you're forever, although you'll never admit it)
Right..?😂 Originally Posted by CaseyKK
Well seems like hate spreads from town to town.
Get used to it Hone bun. You have more NO's than many, but ur just learning but dont follow atx angela...shes "low volme: or just an excuse for no money.

I mean we all have our choices.

I dont hate and do not wish hate on her or you but if ppl requesting you and you talk so much about a REAL job...Id male time to come collect it.

Your looks will not last forever....retirement should be coming soon, just like u (atx angela) went ghost for a WHILE.

Sooooooo.. in conclusion, whats ur obsession and attraction to me?.... I love it actually...XOXO and I loveeeeee Boobies but your bitter attitude would not want me to deal w the drama.
I only respond because you do....who ever starts it, Ill finish it. Trust that.

^^^ Keep talking. You're (see) making it worse every time you comment. But, go ahead. I've got all day and all night, love.
(Oh, I'll bet you remember the difference between your and you're forever, although you'll never admit it) Originally Posted by bbkid
Awe BB..."baseball kidd" no it doesnt.

Your one mans thought...IDC.

I am here to make money and OBVIOUSLY i STILL AM OR i WOULDNT BE HERE.

aweeeeeeeeeeee I can hand u a tissue if you want.

or copy and paste a dictionary term for me, I'd love to read it.
I am on a a laptop, not a phone....

XOXO besos.
Lool first off I wasn’t even trynna start drama with you😂
And don’t be putting me down because you’re on the spot.
I love it. Not drama but just a few opinions here and their...

Its all entertainment and I can do this all day until my education (which I take Seriously) will be taken care of. Originally Posted by Alana kay
Stick with being a ghetto hooker. Don't worry about an education. You are way too fucking late for that shit. If you don't know the difference between their and there at your alleged age at 25 yrs old, you're pretty much done with any level of education other than hooker101.