Austin Tx considering a name change!

He pretends to know all about me, including whether or not my "parents" even have a basement in their home.

(Of course he would have to first know which home of theirs has a basement and where that home is physically located! Not to mention whether my parents are even alive to own a home with a basement!)

AssUp is just a loudmouthed, lying POS, little internet punk, who is only surpassed by Speedo! Originally Posted by LexusLover
LOL. You’ve referenced your parents and their Medicare more times over the years than you’ve mentioned your (snick) wife. In fact, you’ve mentioned Speedy’s wife more often than you’ve mentioned your own.

WERE YOU LYING THEN OR ARE YOU LYING NOW, LLIARMAN?

Troll.
Ha! Now that's funny!

blame yourself. 40,000+ posts of SNICK and you claim everyone else is the problem?

hahahahahahahaaaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
LOL. You’ve referenced your parents and their Medicare more times over the years than you’ve mentioned your (snick) wife. In fact, you’ve mentioned Speedy’s wife more often than you’ve mentioned your own.

WERE YOU LYING THEN OR ARE YOU LYING NOW, LLIARMAN? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You remind me somewhat of the CNN goons who pretend to know.

They probably at least know how to persuade a rub girl to take off her thong for an handful of 100's. It's not the money. It's celebrity. You have NONE!
You’ve referenced your parents and their Medicare more times over the years than you’ve mentioned your (snick) wife. In fact, you’ve mentioned Speedy’s wife more often than you’ve mentioned your own. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you trying to out-do Speedo with fabricated information?