Fuck It!!! He broke the law. Impeach him.

Good reply. You address nothing and say less. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Not much real meaning is expected from either of the Idiot identical twins, JD & IB.
Not much real meaning is expected from either of the Idiot identical twins, JD & IB. Originally Posted by bigtex
You're dribbling again, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.

You're hijacking another thread, IBIdiot, the IBIdiot with IBIdiot.
I return value for value. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That is a decent way to live - I wish more people would do that.
What does Auntie Hero think about that, JL?
That is a decent way to live - I wish more people would do that. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
There is a huge difference between him saying that and living it.

There is also a huge difference between a jd post and a jd response.

He floats a post that draws many return responses that point out falsehoods, mis-representations, etc.

His responses generally refute or rebut none of the issues raised and are gems of wisdom such as the last.

He floats a post that draws many return responses that point out falsehoods, mis-representations, etc.

His responses generally refute or rebut none of the issues raised and are gems of wisdom such as the last. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Keep dreaming about you, replacing Carney... marshmellowman

His responses generally refute or rebut none of the issues raised and are gems of wisdom such as the last. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
L’fum tzara agra
L’fum tzara agra Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Puhleeze...

I'm sure ALL OF YOUR bare fisted ass kicking pals regularly read and quote Pirke Avot.

Even GOOGLE cut and paste hypocrites like you!

Munchie can say it as many times as he wants or as loud as he wants but it doesn't change the fact that I have handed you your sorry ass so many times and you've embarrassed yourself, without my help, more times that I am sure that you can count.
Munchie can say it as many times as he wants or as loud as he wants but it doesn't change the fact that I have handed you your sorry ass so many times and you've embarrassed yourself, without my help, more times that I am sure that you can count. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The only thing that embarrasses me about you is how easily you are proven wrong.

I would ask for proof but we both know you won't supply it.

Everyone knows you won't supply it.

I'll start a thread this coming weekend. I'll call it "Ass handing" and everyone can put examples of what they think that is.

Let's see who receives more of their own ass than anyone else.

Let's see what you think that means.

Douche-bag.
L’fum tzara agra Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I disagree.

Even though it is frequently too easy, in many cases it is still worthwhile. If for no other reason..................You're right. He will not change no matter what.
Which leads the rest of us to a humorous conclusion.

The irony that a hooker board has higher standards than those he was raised with or those he lives by makes it worthwhile in and of itself.