Quality over quantity.

I think black sunshine is rude and negative. He does nothing but bring these ladies down and cause drama. It's disgusting. I'm completely on your side innocentblondie
She has a great job and can support herself with out the hobby money. She joined because she loves sex and thrills like I do. Doesn't change the fact that you are rude and just because ypu think you look good and can see your dick doesn't mean you don't have a black soul. And I don't care how good you look. You are an ugly person.
I think he actually made some very valid points. A couple were stinging. But valid all the same.

She is coming from nowhere trying to be creme de le creme.

We all know that is not how this business works.

Don't be daft.
She has a great job and can support herself with out the hobby money. Originally Posted by Fiona_theone
Then why is she now having a fire sale to pay the bills?

Too bad you didn't spend more time coaching her before she got on here instead of trying to come to justify her price and actions. This is one of those gals I think could actually benefit from having a pimp because she's not going to do this successfully on her own; she has delusions of grandeur and is her own worst enemy.
$300-$600/week @$300/hr or $1,000 or probably MORE/week @ $200/hr?

That's per HOUR! I've been in business for 25 years and don't make that much per hour. Sometimes you got to put in a little work!
TheEccie214 she is talking about a provider in SA.
Not this girl.
Really misguided info she's feeding her "friend".
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1498582 Originally Posted by black sunshine
I'm lost of what she's taking about then. TNT nailed it but kids seldom listen.
Thank you for this babe. It is our body and we are worth what we deside. I respect and love myself and I love what I do so I will not lower my rates. I find it disrepectful for someone to ask unless it is a regular and we have a mutual understanding.

Ladies love Love yourselves. You are beautiful and deserve nothing less than you give yourself. Originally Posted by Fiona_theone
But your're sexy as hell (250hr) and even give a military discount, how cool is that. IJS

Not to put the other girl down but she could probably learn something else
from you besides the (enabling of being unrealistic) your post suggests.
Thank you for this babe. It is our body and we are worth what we deside. I respect and love myself and I love what I do so I will not lower my rates. I find it disrepectful for someone to ask unless it is a regular and we have a mutual understanding.

Ladies love Love yourselves. You are beautiful and deserve nothing less than you give yourself. Originally Posted by Fiona_theone
Classiest post I've seen in a long while.
IB did get a rough go on her W&I post. I never understand the need some of our members have to bash a provider because of her price point or her terms and conditions or her looks. If they're unsatisfactory to you, don't go see her.

IB's incall location (North Fort Worth) is geographically incompatable for me, and her lack (in her posts and Showcase) to give any information on the services she provides keep me from seeing her.

Beauty is very subjective. I think she's cute, and but for the 100+ mile trip to her incall, I'd give it a shot, even at $350/hour, if I knew her menu.

It seems she may have lowered her prices, but there's something to be said about limiting your clients by pricing. If IB would get a Dallas (or Denton, Lewisville, etc.) incall and publish her menu (assuming it contains my preferences) I'd see her in a heartbeat. IB, if you're interested, PM me.

I did apologize to a select few. Doesn't matter, those who know me know that I'm actually really sweet and super soft spoken. This post was aimed originally at all the hate messages from my welcome wagon. Like HOW DARE I ask for that much. If that's how much I think I'm worth then that's my business. I have self respect, I have good self esteem and I have moral and promises to myself. But to be bashed for them? Yeah I think I have an excellent body and I'm a good person. I think I'm beautiful however in eccie world a girl with standards or self worth is bashed, spit on and hung on the line. Come on guys, is this how your mother raised you??

I don't care about this thread anymore, I also do not care how it "tarnishes" my appearance. I know what I'm worth. At the end of the day if no one will defend me, I'll defend me. Eccie is a sticky area for a woman standing up for herself which is complete bullshit and there are too many trolls that just have to put their 2 cents in.

Let me quote a song really quick.
"I mean for real, fuck how YOU feel.
Fuck your 2 cents if it ain't goin towards the bill"

Thanks guys. Happy friday and I DO apologize for anyone that I offended.
But I will NOT apologize for defending myself, standing up or sticking to my own promises.
Something I learned in school. When a man says "oh she has a mind of her own" YES. She does.
Eccie world is an entire other realm. Which, I'm cool with but keep your evil comments to a minimum and stop nit picking every little detail you don't agree with...

<3
bye
Originally Posted by Innocentblondie
  • BLM69
  • 09-19-2015, 08:56 AM
Classiest post I've seen in a long while. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I think spell check is a good idea for her, love, love, love yourself ladies and get $300 + for nothing. You must have the total package to get those $$$ in here.

These ladies need to stop with the "I don't need the money" crap, I'm sure your day job pays you a similar rate, I'm self employed and bust my fat ass for $40-$60 hourly depending on the job.
Better to sound like a oxymoron than a full fledged moron.
You have fun with your tiny dicked fat body son, don't spend too much of your evening blowingyourownpop.
Is the 23 how many times a day you do?
Or because you imagine blowing Michael Jordan when you do? Originally Posted by black sunshine
Lets stick to thread and leave the slew of insults out of this thread! Thanks!
Thank you for this babe. It is our body and we are worth what we decide. I respect and love myself and I love what I do so I will not lower my rates. I find it disrespectful for someone to ask unless it is a regular and we have a mutual understanding.

all true, but it's also important [for innocentBlonde and others] to remember to treat others with the same respect you'd expect of yourself [variation of the golden rule].
said another way "Ladies love Love your clients. They are beautiful and deserve nothing less than you give yourself."

in my hobby book of 18+ chapters (years), i've found that how a provider treats & thinks about others in posts & private msgs and how she's reported to treat & think about clients BCD ... tells me a lot about what she's like or might be like. i know that it might be an inaccurate reading, but it's a fairly good way of predicting her future behavior.

have a look at any of the "best providers in the xxx - yyy age range" threads and see who's mentioned. then have a look at her posts and comments in her reviews. i think one will find that those ranked highly take their role very seriously and do the best they can to provide a great encounter for their client [that includes TCB, location, attitude, clothing, skills, after-care, etc.].
most of them dont go disrespecting their clients, think of them as a cash machine, bash them, double cross them, etc. cos they know that wont draw as many clients and repeat clients as a more positive & inviting manner.

because this is a "free market", providers can say & do what they want and ask for whatever rate they want. and clients can say & do what they want and pay whatever rate they want.
if a provider wants to project a less than respectful & inviting image, fine.
but, i dont think she should expect many clients to go consult w/ her.

since they dont teach sex providing or sex consuming in high school, college, or university, providers and clients learn on-the-job. to me, the ones who ask for suggestions and guidance and actually apply that knowledge do better than the ones who come in here w/ a chip on their shoulder and think they know better or are better.

so, do as you wish. but honey attracts bees more than crap does.
It's been more than a week and as of this writing the OP still can't muster a single review. Hope her unnamed roommates are keeping busy cause someone is gonna have to pay her share of the rent soon!
  • A1!
  • 09-19-2015, 01:38 PM
She has a great job and can support herself with out the hobby money. She joined because she loves sex and thrills like I do. Doesn't change the fact that you are rude and just because ypu think you look good and can see your dick doesn't mean you don't have a black soul. And I don't care how good you look. You are an ugly person. Originally Posted by Fiona_theone
I'm going to have to call bull shit on this one, Fiona. While you are absolutely beautiful, and for that matter, so is innocent blonde, I doubt she nor anyone ever got into the "hobby" because they love sex. If you love sex so much, you would be giving it away and having it as much as you can, and you would discount. After reading all these posts, I have to say that I think innocent blonde is absolutely a Lamborghini. I would gladly pay her prices for the services she offers. However, given this post, it seems to me that she would be better suited in a "sugar daddy" type site and not eccie. If she does love sex so much, find a handsome swinger like me and let's go have some fun
Oh well.