Yet another Obama lie

• CJ7
  • 11-05-2013, 10:36 AM
Every time I log on to read the political threads I am always pleasantly reminded that I blocked most of the idiotic libtards posts. Even Bill Maher said Obama is a flat out liar. If you didn't believe he was a joke before, even you must now. Remember I won't be able to see your replies because I blocked you. lol The reality is a fundamental change to a great country doesn't come from a party line vote on midnight on Christmas Eve. Originally Posted by oktome

JD Whirlie and IB welcome you to their elite group of idiots ... did it ever dawn on you the independents don't necessarily care for your partisan horseshit any more than you care for "libtards"

who really cares who you block or why? Living in a closet shielded from the world suits you ... lock the door.
Incredibly; Obama is now denying that he ever made the promise:

"If you like your health insurance; You can keep your health insurance. period"
Oh, i don't know. We knew before '04 that there were no WMDs and most of the liars in here still voted for Bush. Originally Posted by Doove
Most of the people qualified to vote still voted for him in 2004. Obaminable was hedging through the 2012 elections .. and like you said ... the "truth" was known by 2004. .... I think Obaminable was trying to hedge through 2014, but it was getting ridiculous and his lying, sleazy "political advisors" no doubt told him everyone was so pissed at the Republicans they will never get over it ... so he changed course and 'opened enrollment" ...

at least he ought to take the sword for the Democrats who supported ObaminableCare.

"If you like your health insurance; You can keep your health insurance. period" Originally Posted by Whirlaway
How many times in these forums and while Obaminable Apologists and bullshitting on TV ..

.. have you heard something like ... "well, he really meant this .... or that"!

It works if one is still drunk on Snake Oil. He believes he's smarter than the peasants anyway.
And Americans thought he would be a different kind of President.......

Yeah Obama's leadership is different, he is worse - by a country mile !

The most dishonest, corrupt, incompetent president in modern American history.

FACT JACK !

The most dishonest, corrupt, incompetent president in modern American history.

FACT JACK ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
That would be George W. Bush who left office with an approval rating of 13%. FACT JACK.
Seriously? You want to argue over who is more corrupt, Bush or Obama? Here's the fact. Whoever wins the argument is right. Instead of arguing that point, maybe we should start requiring integrity of our candidates.

When you vote for the lesser of two evils, guess what? You're electing evil.
  • CJ7
  • 11-05-2013, 09:55 PM

"If you like your health insurance; You can keep your health insurance. period" Originally Posted by Whirlaway

The fact is if you are one of the estimated 2 million Americans whose health insurance plans may have been cancelled this month, you should not be blaming President Obama or the Affordable Care Act.
You should be blaming your insurance company because they have not been providing you with coverage that meets the minimum basic standards for health care.
Let me put it more bluntly: your insurance companies have been taking advantage of you and the Affordable Care Act puts in place consumer protection and tells them to stop abusing people.
The government did not “force” insurance companies to cancel their own substandard policies.The insurance companies chose to do that rather than do what is right and bring the policies up to code

c/p
The fact is if you are one of the estimated 2 million Americans whose health insurance plans may have been cancelled this month, you should not be blaming President Obama or the Affordable Care Act.
You should be blaming your insurance company because they have not been providing you with coverage that meets the minimum basic standards for health care.
Let me put it more bluntly: your insurance companies have been taking advantage of you and the Affordable Care Act puts in place consumer protection and tells them to stop abusing people.
The government did not “force” insurance companies to cancel their own substandard policies.The insurance companies chose to do that rather than do what is right and bring the policies up to code

c/p Originally Posted by CJ7
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE... YOU STUPID SUM BITCH
What, no Youube?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Seriously? You want to argue over who is more corrupt, Bush or Obama? Here's the fact. Whoever wins the argument is right. Instead of arguing that point, maybe we should start requiring integrity of our candidates.

When you vote for the lesser of two evils, guess what? You're electing evil. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yep, Ron Paul has great ideas like the following.

"If your city is destroyed by a level 5 hurricane and your home is under 20 feet of water, don't look to FEMA for help just fend for yourself like we did in the 1940's".

Ron Paul - March 2012.

It is not surprising that Ron Paul went home with just 66 delegates in the republican primaries.
  • Doove
  • 11-06-2013, 05:18 AM
Because Obamacare is the reaction to Reagan's mandate. WTF we should have done was not force hospitals to take people without insurance. If you have no insurance....tough shit. Go die, go pray, go fuck yourself. If you can not afford it , then let the government buy it for you but you still need to have it. That way when you go to a hospital , the hospital gets paid something. Obamacare is just the reaction to Reagan's mandate that hospitals care for all. insurance or not. Originally Posted by WTF
Yup. Just another example of Democrats having to figure out how to pay for Republican giveaways.
  • Doove
  • 11-06-2013, 06:16 AM
I wonder how many 118 post ECCIE threads were started when Bush and his fellow right wingers were telling us that Social Security would be bankrupt in 2042.

I'm guessing none.

And you all act as if this is going to be the next in the long line of downfalls of the Obama administration.
Uh, you would be right about thar, Doofie. Eccie didn't exist in the Bush Administration. Good job!
Yep, Ron Paul has great ideas like the following.

"If your city is destroyed by a level 5 hurricane and your home is under 20 feet of water, don't look to FEMA for help just fend for yourself like we did in the 1940's".

Ron Paul - March 2012.

It is not surprising that Ron Paul went home with just 66 delegates in the republican primaries. Originally Posted by flghtr65
That does not even begin to respond to what I posted. You got nothin', do you? Nothin' at all!