Hooker Church

For all the puffery what I'm seeing is a lot of (poor) amateur psychological speculation here, and then based on that even more speculative predictions of hypothetical calamities. That's just fancy name calling disguised as profiling.
I have no desire to join a cabal of women, even if it is just for communion and cocktails, with those who so easily exhibit themselves as shrieking, unreasonable harpies.

Additionally I feel no compulsion to entertain the possibility of being exposed by a person notorious for such as of late, though I feel very deeply for what she must be going through. I will find no sorority with those who would take such punk shots at her. It is no hallmark of a good character to whip someone while they are down, regardless of whether you believe she deserves it or not. I'm certain all this sturm and drang she is getting isn't conducive to her being healthy. You want a sisterhood? Then show some compassion to a sister in need. After reading the foolishness thusfar, you would have a hard time convincing me its a sisterhood you're seeking.

And though Ive never attended, I find the reaction to EFN "exposing" the "little secret" completely overblown and melodramatic as is typical of women in this profession.

Though you may be protective of this little conspiracy of hookers, and understandably so, do not exaggerate the importance of such. You want to meet for support? Ok, fine but let's not paint a mise en scene that isn't congruent to what it really is: yes, to find camaraderie with others in the profession, maybe even have a half-witted discussion about issues related to the vocation but get real. It's also about sizing up the competition, making a bit of a scene, and talking about how many shots to the face you've taken, and how sore your slopabottomus is from the miles of pipe laid in the old flesh wallet this week. You're not exactly fomenting plans for a new Hadron Collider here or solving the ISIS problem. In truth this little meeting is of zero consequence whatsoever, so do endeavor to treat it with the insouciance it deserves.

Cool your tits you puffed up bunch of tempestuous strumpets!!! Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
A-fucking-men.
  • Toyz
  • 09-12-2014, 06:43 AM
Comic books? o_O

And now you're posting pictures of my late uncle Reverse Centaur! When will these outrageous indiscretions come to an end? Originally Posted by Centaur
{{{The rumor is he is your baby Daddy...even though Mommy Centaur was normal...she didn't want to tell you he was your Daddy so she wrote a looooongggg letter on her Centaur blog telling the truth & calling out "Uncle Horses Head". Don't tell me you never questioned why he was always poking Mommy in the pasture}}}?
  • Toyz
  • 09-12-2014, 06:45 AM
Awkward. I think I've fucked Centaur's uncle. Originally Posted by JennsLolli

They say hes hung like a...well...that's what they say.
  • Toyz
  • 09-12-2014, 07:42 AM
For all the puffery what I'm seeing is a lot of (poor) amateur psychological speculation here, and then based on that even more speculative predictions of hypothetical calamities. That's just fancy name calling disguised as profiling. Originally Posted by sean rider
And your point?
[QUOTE=Secret_Amore;1055791655] Oh MY FUCKING GOD HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO FUCKING SAY IT! IT'S NOT A GOD DAMN SECRET! A point of no consequence that seems to make you unreasonably angry on an inappropriately Vesuvian level.

conspiracy of hookers? That's what I said. It's called wordplay. A group of crows is called a "murder" of crows. A group of ravens is called a "conspiracy" of ravens. Goes with the harpy theme. Some people got this.

I'm sorry you think that's all it amounts to and ever will but since you've never found the time to come and I remember you wanting to come. you can't really say anything about what it "really" is. Nope. But I've had various good friends who have over time, and their experience has all been the same.

and NO BODY is "EXAGGERATING" it's importance. maybe you've never needed to feel connected or like there's someone you can call on but maybe not everyone is fucking like you. Who's making assumptions that I don't have bad bitch hardcore rad femme friends? I do. They're awesome. sometimes that's what keeps you going. isolation is unhealthy. This was never in dispute, what is dispute is whether HC is worth you going apoplectic over. (Hint: it's not.) Your overreaction exaggerates its value.

and I don't know why the fuck you think it's at all about sizing up the "competition" but i pretty much know i can't "compete" with anyone else.
take claire for example. Claire's an infidel. I like her. She also will take her opportunity to display her scathing wit. Something I respect in a broad. have you ever heard the men talk about her BCD? I have, at like every social since i started. I pretty much know there's no way to compete with that, or the other ladies who's praises the men constantly sing. I admire them and i'll never be on that level and i know that. so i don't feel the need to size others up. every time i go to HC i've pretty much surrounded by experience beautiful wise loving women. so quit trying to make it out to be a group filled with petty jealousy and shop talk. because what would you know. you Don't have the personal experience to say such things I'm afraid beautiful, wise and loving has not been yet demonstrated by you. If beautiful, wise and loving is what you wish to surround yourself with, then perhaps as the organizer of these little events, you should be the torchbearer as such. No, I haven't participated, this is entirely true. Mostly because I have observed enough vulgar behavior by women in this profession ( behavior you continue here. How many times can a full grown woman drop the F-bomb? Geesh) and also the men, but one must expect to entertain a certain level of caddishness for the potential foreskin.

maybe you feel the desire/need to size everyone up when you walk in a room but I don't. and I don't think the other ladies do either, but thanks for having such a negative opinion of fellow providers. I'm glad you think so low of me and every other female on this board. Spare me the petty sophistry. Only your behavior on this thread makes me think less of you, a sentiment I did not share until you let your fingers fly with venomous personal attack, and it is a sentiment I do not have for other women. And to maintain that women attend without the intention of checking other women is just ridiculous, Doing so is part of our inherent nature.

and btw how the FUCK would " half-witted discussion about issues related to the vocation.... sizing up the competition, making a bit of a scene, and talking about how many shots to the face you've taken"

be supportive? like how do you even translate that into any kind of support? at all?you pretty much said the opposite of what would be supportive. Pardon me madam but you're the one claiming to form a supportive group while in the same breath tearing down one of your own recently in attendance. I called you out on your willful and blatant hypocrisy is all. You are also happy to say not everyone is included. I don't find it very kind of you to be not only ridiculously rancorous, but exclusionary. I suppose in your mind some people deserve the "support" of your little HC, and not others.

no one is whipping anyone while they are down or taking pot shots. Indeed you are madam. your blowing our reaction out of proportion Nope. You are. and probably less to do with what the women actually said then the men attacking EFN and just needlessly adding more fuel to the flame. No diddums but it's clear who is incendiary here but that is Not us ladies. Really madam, you must be kidding. we ASKED her to move her thread to the ladies room because the topic is private NOT A FUCKING SECRET! Oh, this again... that is in no way "taking pot shots" Were that true, and it isn't, then you would have had the grace to contact her privately, and possibly the mods and request it be moved. But you didn't. You decided to expose your spite here for all and sundry.

in fact you IF you were paying attion you'd fucking noticed none of us has said at ANY point that this is a secret Will you never grow weary of flogging this dead horse? le sigh.. don't tell people. YOU meaning everyone who actually has nothing to do with the matter keep referring to it as a secret EVEN THOUGH NO ONE HAS SAID IT'S EVER WAS OR HAS EVER BEEN A SECRET!!!!Oh brother, here we go again with the furious reaction over nothing. Just because you scream the loudest with caps doesn't make this a valuable point.

but everyone got something to say about something they don't know much of anything about. speculating, guessing, saying it's this saying it's that. Madam, I never speculate. I always know exactly what I'm conveying.

and you know what i'm tired of this bullshit! like 80% of the ppl just commented on this thread to say shit or Start shit, about shit you're not involved in.Then by all means, please cease this prosaic twaddle. it's like when a couple fight in room full of peers and everyone just hears the middle and they think they get it and then everyone close by feels the need to jump in and take sides.You posted something silly on a PUBLIC BOARD. You are then subject to PUBLIC SCRUTINY. That's how it works.

we are not "harpies" One cannot at once squirp and chirp on endlessly like a harpy whist in the same breath deny their harpydom. and EFN is not some victim we are terrorizing. we have all said our piece on a personal matter. we expressed why we are upset with something she did. Ah, so by this incredibly mindless argument, you have the right to point out her poppycock but I don't have the right to point out your malarkey??? One must question which one is bat-shit banana sandwich crazy here. It's a fine day in hookerdom when one must wonder at what lies between a woman's ears rather than what is between her legs.and everyone else just talking shit at this point. when the truth is the ONLY ppl keeping this shitfesat going are ppl (yourself included)Wait, didn't you...respond to my concise statement with acres of mindless twaddle or did I miss something? you aren't involved in a matter statements made on a public board get to become everyone's business. that for fuck sake has been RESOLVED
But really, I haven't any interest in continuing the debate either. Additionally shooting down your fallacies is ridiculously easy. It's like entering a deliberation with one who suffers from a Trisomy affliction. It would be terribly unfair for me to continue.
Additionally shooting down your fallacies is ridiculously easy. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
My phallacies [sic] have been shot down so many times; it is a target-rich environment.
My phallacies [sic] have been shot down so many times; it is a target-rich environment. Originally Posted by saustin
HeeHee!!!
But really, I haven't any interest in continuing the debate either. Additionally shooting down your fallacies is ridiculously easy. It's like entering a deliberation with one who suffers from a Trisomy affliction. It would be terribly unfair for me to continue. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Kinda sounds like "I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person."

I presume that you are referring (essentially) to an autosomal trisomy, though there are many types of trisomy afflictions...

IJS,

G

Originally Posted by sean rider View Post
For all the puffery what I'm seeing is a lot of (poor) amateur psychological speculation here, and then based on that even more speculative predictions of hypothetical calamities. That's just fancy name calling disguised as profiling.
And your point?
Originally Posted by Toyz
That the anti-EFN posts of some of the men here are based on pure speculation and amount to nothing more than name calling.

I don't know whether there is a rule against baseless name calling, but it's unfair and rude.
That the anti-EFN posts of some of the men here are based on pure speculation and amount to nothing more than name calling.

I don't know whether there is a rule against baseless name calling, but it's unfair and rude. Originally Posted by sean rider
Want a tee shirt?
Attached Images File Type: jpg tee.JPG (24.5 KB, 584 views)
  • Toyz
  • 09-12-2014, 01:24 PM

I don't know whether there is a rule against baseless name calling, but it's unfair and rude. Originally Posted by sean rider
Its far from baseless. And rude begats rude. (If you don't understand that i'll ask Ms V or Centaur to wax eloquent on the description).

Want a cookie with the T-shirt?
If there is a basis then *that* should be described. If I've missed it I'd appreciate the clarification as to what precisely that is. Again, what I've seen here is armchair psychology and predictions of things that haven't happened and may never happen.
  • Toyz
  • 09-12-2014, 01:51 PM
If there is a basis then *that* should be described. If I've missed it I'd appreciate the clarification as to what precisely that is. Again, what I've seen here is armchair psychology and predictions of things that haven't happened and may never happen. Originally Posted by sean rider
Then you should cling to that belief and wear your T-shirt proudly.

Other wise educate yourself in he history and then you can speak with total (and not partial), knowledge of the situation.