Snowden

Looks like oinkboy is scared of Pooty-Poot... Maybe if we're lucky, when the KGB snatches up IvanLittleOne they will take asswipe too! Then both of them can share the same dacha with Snowden!

Lookee folks - we're almost up to 1.16 million views! This is "vewwy intwesting"... keep the convo going. Originally Posted by lustylad
The KGB will make you their little bitch,lusty the dickless lad. Your pooty-poot will look like the Holland tunnel.
The KGB will make you their little bitch, lusty the dickless lad. Your pooty-poot will look like the Holland tunnel. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Another coded message from IvanLittleOne to his KGB "handlers"... he's telling them to get the strap-ons ready for his return to the Motherland...
Another coded message from IvanLittleOne to his KGB "handlers"... he's telling them to get the strap-ons ready for his return to the Motherland... Originally Posted by lustylad
You are wanting strap on's lady lad? Keep posting, and bitching about the views, moron.
Another coded message from IvanLittleOne to his KGB "handlers"... he's telling them to get the strap-ons ready for his return to the Motherland... Originally Posted by lustylad
EKIM can demonstrate all of the techniques he learned from HIS mentor woomby ! Being made air tight and bukakke for starters !
EKIM can demonstrate all of the techniques he learned from HIS mentor woomby ! Being made air tight and bukakke for starters ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Did you say something woomby?
  • DSK
  • 02-03-2016, 06:33 PM
LMAO @ Chicken Little pussies!

Don't you realize that you're all going to bring ECCIE down?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.”
― Robert A. Heinlein
look at the count now. in a week it's gone from 1,140,840 to 1,156,446. that's + 15,606 views.

like 15 thousand people in this forum have viewed it? in a week?? no way. that thread is still getting hits from NSA bots searching for keywords about Snowden.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I prefer to think they are searching BigKotex. Let me help them out:
Snowden=Bigtex;
AustinReacharoundCrew=NSA infiltrators;
AustinReacharoundCrew=Bigtex,W TF,Yssup Rider;
Bigtex=Hillary Clinton Conspirator, Wikileaks contributor, Qod operative, Idiot Of The Year;

That should keep them busy for a while.

I prefer to think they are searching BigKotex. Let me help them out:
Snowden=Bigtex;
AustinReacharoundCrew=NSA infiltrators;
AustinReacharoundCrew=Bigtex,W TF,Yssup Rider;
Bigtex=Hillary Clinton Conspirator, Wikileaks contributor, Qod operative, Idiot Of The Year;

That should keep them busy for a while.

Originally Posted by gnadfly
you forget the image search feature .. here. this should fix it up..

BUMP!

Lookee, lookee - the view count for this thread has climbed by another 44,650 in just 12 days!

See what happens when you post a pic of bigkotex in a bikini?

Since the eyeball count drives ad rates, shouldn't eccie pay us for this?

P.S. Hey Putin, if you or your goons are reading this - this bird's for you!
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And don't forget to renew your NRA membership!
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
blank! just lvan's brain.

chimp chump wacco
aha! and you said i was on ignore. i knew you were lying more than Hildebitch about those emails!