Mazdaspeed3

FOS

But in other news....this review has gotten me a bunch of provider pm's.....

I'm gonna bang a blonde milf tonight.

Thanks eccie! Originally Posted by mazdaspeed3
Mazdaspeed3 FOS 15 DAYS SINCE SESSION STILL WAITING CUF LADIES.

#freeEggrollsessions. And ladies if you play your cards right ill throw in a haircut! Originally Posted by mazdaspeed3
What does CUF mean?
Means cash up front Mazdaspeed3 running his own thing, enough said.
Sounds like someone got ripped off by Mr Perfect...

No I saw Mazda 1 time and providers talk and I was asked to post that from someone else lol.
I got my screenshots ready. Lets play bitch.
Go ahead and run your game Mazda I saw you once business once personal. I have all texts to hun and exactly how did you approach me huh?
And yeah you fucked me over but girls talk and I'm not the only one lol.
Warning to others....

If you make this stalker mad she puts you in the database as a narc lol.
I fucked you over? Look at the date of my review of you...and then you're all on my dick in this post afterwards.....hmmmmmm
Did you not approach me saying your best friend is head of vice Mazda yes you did and I'm a cool chic until someone like you plays me. So if your best friend is vice then that was an appropriate word.
And what girls have I fucked over on here? Lets see a show of hands. Hell all their reviews and contact info is on there...lets see how many agree with you.
Like I said to you before I blocked you...do what you gotta do...I really don't give a fuck. Say whatever you wanna say....no fucks given.
Naww I was just backing up the woman that put you on a pedestal and Mazda you were an okay guy until you screwed me over for your 200 special. I'm not the only one you've done it to either.