Was I Wrong?

Sszzzzzzzzz
Sure dose...well ok. If you're booked all day does that mean we get a break from you? I was actually referring to a regular resume, not your illegal activities resume. Originally Posted by Shhhh...
Uh, no it's not legal but I opt to spend some extra cash on strange, just don't make it a day job for me as I need to make real coin. Originally Posted by Shhhh...
Dude. Pot and kettle. Seriously.

Not true, heck I'm even fucking some girls at the crossfire gym my cousin owns, I see you there often, next time I will say hello and will be sure to use the name "Tara". You have no clue trust me... Originally Posted by Shhhh...
I'm not "Team Tara", but come on, man. That looks like a threat. Not cool.
I got it doll no worries. This visit at this crap ass no name gym will be fun. Some people just don't know when to leave stuff the hell alone and walk away.
  • grean
  • 11-04-2015, 12:29 PM
@shhhhh

Be careful there man, you gave alot of information that could out yourself.
@shhhhh

Be careful there man, you gave alot of information that could out yourself. Originally Posted by grean
my thinking, too.. of course, he could be just saying that to get under Tara's skin..
  • grean
  • 11-04-2015, 12:36 PM
Hasn't this thread gone way off any resemblance of the op question anyway?
what gave you that idea?
@shhhhh

Be careful there man, you gave alot of information that could out yourself. Originally Posted by grean
To late huh. Who's the stupid one there sitting behing his computer acting all like god. Should have thought this one out first.. What a good day.
my thinking, too.. of course, he could be just saying that to get under Tara's skin.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No Taras already done her PI work. Just sit back and watch how this plays out. I need a new gym anyways.
Yeah that was def shitty to threaten her and out personal info
entertaining thread
Yeah that was def shitty to threaten her and out personal info Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Yeah not cool. Although telling someone where you run isn't wise either.
Yeah not cool. Although telling someone where you run isn't wise either. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Katy Trail is a big place Remember though I show my face. My number is listed. Ive got nothing to hide.
Wow... I think this is one of those times where my greatest accomplishment would be keeping my mouth shut. I am getting my mittens and putting them on.

Keep your head up Tara...
Katy Trail is a big place Remember though I show my face. My number is listed. Ive got nothing to hide. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Be careful there have been a lot of armed robberies and assaults down there lately