NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Really sucked to see Johnson go down like that, to say the least. There are very few guys we can't afford to lose, he's obv one of them. And with his past history with injuries, I think we should go out and get another WR. We were fucking awful without him on the field. Thank Zues of Owen and Arian, those two saved our ass on the offensive side of the ball.

As far as the D goes, they Fucking stepped up big time, Mario owned the offensive line all day. And it's too bad Joseph got two TD's called back, but our secondary played great, including Manning, people will shit on him for the penalty, but at least he blocked the kick. #13-3HereWeComeBitches

Good Fucking luck to the Titans who go to Pitt next week.
Good game Texan fans....
  • Satin
  • 10-02-2011, 06:52 PM
DED, well,well, well....I was wondering why you dashed out so quick after the game was over playa, me & Easye wanted to get a pic of you in your ridiculous Steeler wardrobe and to see if I can take that piece of crap "terrible towel" from you and put it in the trash can where it belongs....lol

Sorry to have to harass you so much during the game bro but you've been talking too much shit for months now and I tried to tell you the Texans was gonna smash that ass....

The sad part is the refs screwed us out of TWO touchdowns and we still beat the shit of your bitch ass Steelers....

Hope you learned your lesson bro...don't come to our house and try to punk the Texans playa, like you said "it ain't happening"....LMMFAO!!!

Later losers!!!!

Oh, and you Cowgirl fans (Ike) don't get me started on you..... that was pathetic...lol
Y'all still drinking it? Going to still be drinking it when we're 3-3 after next week?

• Trey
  • 10-09-2011, 02:44 PM
I'm so fucking pissed with that huh
  • Satin
  • 10-09-2011, 04:32 PM
Damn DED, I'm glad to finally see you post homie. After that beat down we put on your bitch ass Steelers last week, I thought you were in a witness protection program.

Once again, it has nothing to do with drinking kook-aid...I'll repeat, the Texans are fine...they just lost a heart breaker on the last play in a game they thoroughly dominated. No need to to slit your wrists fellas.

We have a quarterback that threw 2 crucial picks, had 7 passes batted down and refused to run the ball in the end zone because he didn't want to take a hit. Nice play Matt...
Not shocked the Raiders won, big game for them obviously. That said, Casey and Mario both got peck injuries, so that blew, and Vickers basically dropped the WIDE OPEN go ahead score. Our offense looked shitty overall, we're banged up, tho our D looked good. I wouldn't mind if we just rest some guys next week against the Ravens, we won't a have a chance at beating them without Andre anyhow, we should gear up for Tennessee in two weeks, it's a long season. And I know Schaub will get shit for that last play, but I'll go ahead and defend him, there's no way he scores running it, so he just threw it up trying to make a play, he had a great play on 3rd and a mile just to get to that point. We'll have lost two straight games after next week, that's bad, but better to get the losing streaks out of the way early rather than late.

Only good news is that Tennessee lost today, so we're still tied for first in our division, speaking of which, the Colts can go Fuck themselves.
Not shocked the Raiders won, big game for them obviously. That said, Casey and Mario both got peck injuries, so that blew, and Vickers basically dropped the WIDE OPEN go ahead score. Our offense looked shitty overall, we're banged up, tho our D looked good. I wouldn't mind if we just rest some guys next week against the Ravens, we won't a have a chance at beating them without Andre anyhow, we should gear up for Tennessee in two weeks, it's a long season. And I know Schaub will get shit for that last play, but I'll go ahead and defend him, there's no way he scores running it, so he just threw it up trying to make a play, he had a great play on 3rd and a mile just to get to that point. We'll have lost two straight games after next week, that's bad, but better to get the losing streaks out of the way early rather than late.

Only good news is that Tennessee lost today, so we're still tied for first in our division, speaking of which, the Colts can go Fuck themselves. Originally Posted by Don91
The Colts have already done that They're 0 - 5.

The Texans STILL haven't figured out how to play 4 quarters of football, even with all the injuries. And you're correct Don, they ain't beating Baltimore.
Only good news is that Tennessee lost today, so we're still tied for first in our division Originally Posted by Don91
Thanks to my Steelers

How bout the Texans return the favor and beat B'more next week, I mean hey, the Titans beat them
Damn DED, I'm glad to finally see you post homie. After that beat down we put on your bitch ass Steelers last week, I thought you were in a witness protection program. Originally Posted by Satin
17-10 is HARDLY a beat down...and you know I was still tailgating after the game playa
  • Satin
  • 10-09-2011, 11:15 PM
Lol, yeah if you add those 2 touchdowns the refs screwed us out of..then it's like what? 31-10...no matter, that's history right?

I don't know why everyone is giving the Ravens this game. Didn't they get beat by the Titans? They're not unbeatable by any means.

Well, say what you must about Schaub but I disagree...& most of the analysts say the same...he had a better chance trying to run it in than flicking it up to a receiver that was covered. As far as Vickers, someone tell me again why we got him?

Also, as far as Schaub, it could be worse. We could have a quarterback like Tony Homo running the show....
The Colts have already done that They're 0 - 5.
Originally Posted by kerwil62
Exactly, the Colts seem to be tanking games, this outright Bullshit if they get Andrew Luck, which is looking like a realistic possibility at the moment if Joe Adai is out for the season. I've been watching football and became a Texans fan around 2003, that's around when Manning entered his prime, and for him to be on his last years and to be replaced by the next version of him is BULLSHIT, this would be completely mind-fucking to me if this actually plays out. Why is this happening in my lifetime?!

@ Satin- I'm giving Baltimore this game because they are coming off a bye week, they just came off a week where Flaco looked terrible on offense, they are at home, and most importantly, we don't have Andre, our deep threat.

@ DED- You guys don't need other teams to do your work, ya'll are the STEELERS, you guys are gonna make it, whether it's a wildcard or the division, the AFC North will have two playoff teams.

Also, I just looked back at the tape, and I agree with you Satin, it did seem that Schaub could make it! I thought the DB was a lot closer, but Schaub had a lot of open space, and could have been running with A LOT more momentum that the DB which could have carried him in for a TD. He did it against Miami a few years ago, he probably should have tried it again.

Looks like everyone likes to give shit to everyone elses' teams huh? Lol what ever happened to some good ole' sportsmanship? It's all good tho i guess.
  • Satin
  • 10-10-2011, 09:30 AM
Breaking news: looks like Mario is out for the season....
Breaking news: looks like Mario is out for the season.... Originally Posted by Satin
I heard that too. ND Kalu speculated on 610 that this MIGHT be the last we see Mario in a Texans uniform. I guess his contract is up and some other team will pay him really big to play in a 4-3. I sure hope he's wrong.