Hall Of Fame quotes

Then tell sofia to stop giving my computer gonnorhea with that damn malware virus
lol ... there is nothing on the market strong enough to take care of sofia.
no chit...
Can't be that bad your still posting.
I like the train wrecks.
Mods, please don't make the trains not wreck. Originally Posted by boardman
TFF
Missed you NAN
Can't be that bad your still posting. Originally Posted by angelinadream
Unfortunately...
"don't taze me, hoe".........I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
From my judgement call thread
I don't recall having any "incoherent" posts, Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva
No shit!
"coin-op girls" & "blue-water agency:" endearing nick-names coined on this board for an agency (that may or may not still exist) that is hated by a handful of "ladies" and "gentlemen," because it is/was located in an upscale part of town and because the fee is/was a tad higher than the going rate at AMP's

(Some ladies know they are providers when they devote more time to knocking the other providers down, than to attracting clients)

Once nominated ASPD's best ever reviewer...for a discount. Originally Posted by Raphael
says a lot.
Then tell sofia to stop giving my computer gonnorhea with that damn malware virus Originally Posted by luxury daphne

How ironic that a HOF quote would come from the HOF thread.
SOMEBODY DOUBLE CHECK THAT ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Ava Love
NAN .. where did that quote come from?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=100046

slap yo mamma twice.. I've talked to Ava on the phone before, she's cool. If you think her posts are funny, talking to her is hilarious. I'd keep my keys in my purse though.
Brooke Wild to Destiny aka Kim

Why dont you just try becomin a vaild and legit provider? I a vaild and legit provider? I mean you've already sucked dick & fucked for cash ... so why not do it with a little pride? Originally Posted by luxury daphne

dont know anything about who its quoted too, but damn good quote! lol

this thread is too funny.... and I was thinking about copying everyone by putting some fly comment in my signiture just before this thread came about... so many ideas now lol