WOW...How many of you ladies feel like this?

London, just as some providers post here simply to keep their name in front of prospective clients, never forget that some guys post here because it's their only source of attention.

The problem is that they never learned the difference between positive and negative attention. I blame it on New Math.
Nymph is absolutely right guys. Bashing us bcd is just free marketing cause the guys who do not post or post silly remarks seek us out, read our reviews and always comment on the ignorance on the boards. Why do you think there are so many mods? What you don't know is tht there are way more guys watching this very thread than just the ones being nasty to the girls.

And oh to the contraire, I know London pretty well. She's actually nothing like "London on Eccie or ASPD but very sweet, outgoing, helpful and fair... a lot like me. And I can comfortably say that it doesn't surprise any of us girls that the guys who have never met us here have gone and found the guys that have never met us in NO to "get the scoop". Here I'll help ya with that... we have bs enemies in Arkansas and St. Louis too. I can also comfortably follow that up with "your loss, not mine"... right Nymph? Just because we don't meet the guys that are postaholics and womanizers doesn't mean we suffer your delusions of granduer. We are actually happy for the new girls to see why it's so important to watch posts. That's why London plays along. It's not about revenge, but justice. My Dad use to tell me "be glad when someone is messing with you cause that means they are leaving some weaker version of you alone". That was in high school but oddly enough applies much too often in this grown up world. Sad!
My own risk of what?? Are you threatening me?? That is just, downright pathetic. Let me say this, and I am finished...

I am INDEPENDENT. Do you know what that means? That means I see who I want, do what I am comfortable with, and do not, I repeat do not, ever succomb to pressure from hobbyists, or the collective thereof.

You don't intimidate. You don't frighten, and you do not affect my life.

You guys act like a bunch of bullies sometimes, but you don't realize that for every bully on this board, that would have a girl...no pardon me, a "bitch" "shut up" and cower... There are five other real men, that disagree.

Your opinion is just like mine....Insignificant. Originally Posted by nymphtalk
No threat intended or implied. I simply meant to say that publicly defending these opinions may not be the wisest course of action. But by all means, do what you will.
London, just as some providers post here simply to keep their name in front of prospective clients, never forget that some guys post here because it's their only source of attention.

The problem is that they never learned the difference between positive and negative attention. I blame it on New Math. Originally Posted by blowpop
Clearly every guy in the thread you started is far from what I would call an issue. It is one thing to poke fun and take a lil jab, but when you are an outright BULLY, there is a problem too deep to even be addressed here.

It's right there in black and white those who make threats just because someone disagrees with them. Well let them continue. Karma is a biaaatch, and we are not talking under the protected cover of board handles.

Guys who spew rumors and bs about women they don't even know, are the very ones we are talking about. Like I said, that blog was superficial elements that were funny. It did not even begin to touch the surface of what the bloggers and reporters are writing about guys in the hobby, and what the women have to put up with from guys like DH.

Thank you for being mature, insightful, and not shooting the middle woman lol.
  • Trey
  • 11-08-2010, 01:18 PM
I think a lot of you expected Houston to be full of push overs like at home. I'm sure your daddy told you if you can't take the heat get the Fuck out the kitchen.

Welcome to Houston
It's not about revenge, but justice. Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
Looking for either of those on a SHMB is fruitless...
Awww, DED... that's so sweet. I love a man who recognizes...

OldSalt, you are a beautiful man. I love you and you know it. I miss you!

London, if OldSalt ever contacts you... consider him vouched. He's a GREAT guy and he's better looking than he thinks. A true gentleman all the way around.
I've seen a number of you at socials here in Houston and it ain't a pretty sight, myself included. There's a reason we're paying the ladies and it's not because of our generous natures.

I believe that it would be naive to think that a fair percentage of the ladies are less than thrilled when the door swings open and do a masterful job of faking it.
Just my thoughts. Originally Posted by oldsalt
Speak for yourself bro...
bp would need a shotgun to shoot all of you.....I love it when the ones issueing the threats accuse others of threatening posts....go post me on the hooktard blacklist....too funny.

bp just wants your pussy....can't fault the man for that.
Sadly, places like this attract wannabe bullies. For many, it is their only outlet.

(This was proven to me when got into it with one of these clowns a few years ago, and later met him in Real Life. Gone was the blustering know-it-all, and in his place was a submissive, quiet, unassuming little man who nearly cried when his object of affection took off from the social with another guy.)

Clearly every guy in the thread you started is far from what I would call an issue. It is one thing to poke fun and take a lil jab, but when you are an outright BULLY, there is a problem too deep to even be addressed here.

It's right there in black and white those who make threats just because someone disagrees with them. Well let them continue. Karma is a biaaatch, and we are not talking under the protected cover of board handles.

Guys who spew rumors and bs about women they don't even know, are the very ones we are talking about. Like I said, that blog was superficial elements that were funny. It did not even begin to touch the surface of what the bloggers and reporters are writing about guys in the hobby, and what the women have to put up with from guys like DH.

Thank you for being mature, insightful, and not shooting the middle woman lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Hey guys, my date wants to say something... he's not from this site and thanks to you doesn't want to be... guess St. Chris will be proud of you.

When I was a boy my mother told me to treat ladies with respect. It is obvious to me that you out-of-line boys have never met Lacey or London so I will attest that it IS your loss. Hello my beautiful London... Grant. Now this lady is doing things to me that is making it HARD to type.
  • Trey
  • 11-08-2010, 01:30 PM
LC you know who cares what the trick at your incall has to say. He just fucked you or is going to fuck you what do you think he is going to say.
And oh to the contraire, I know London pretty well. She's actually nothing like "London on Eccie or ASPD but very sweet, outgoing, helpful and fair... a lot like me. And I can comfortably say that it doesn't surprise any of us girls that the guys who have never met us here have gone and found the guys that have never met us in NO to "get the scoop". Here I'll help ya with that... we have bs enemies in Arkansas and St. Louis too. I can also comfortably follow that up with "your loss, not mine"... right Nymph? Just because we don't meet the guys that are postaholics and womanizers doesn't mean we suffer your delusions of granduer. We are actually happy for the new girls to see why it's so important to watch posts. That's why London plays along. It's not about revenge, but justice. My Dad use to tell me "be glad when someone is messing with you cause that means they are leaving some weaker version of you alone". That was in high school but oddly enough applies much too often in this grown up world. Sad! Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
You have to love that resounding accolade....it just keeps getting better.
When I was a total aspd noob I arranged some dates through my handle. But I eventually learned there is no benefit for a guy to do that.

You will pay more because the ladies know you might tell. You get fewer off menu items for the same reason. You get screened harder -- the ladies prefer lurkers or the completely ignorant, nothing you say on the board really helps, it can only hurt.

If a lady brings up the boards during a session I just say, "I don't pay any attention to those. The guys are a bunch of assholes."
Oh you are such a man lmao. I was on aspd for about 4 months lol. Nice try loser, but if you want to pull up all of 10 reviews that said "Hell yes" for recommendaton..be my guest.

I majored in Graphic Design for pete's sake, so no it does not pay much unless you live in another area. Duh if I was already making the money my Masters is going to yield I would not be here putting myself through school braniac. Can't you come up with better insults? Guess not.

Do I let a guy wear me out or use me as a hole to fill....only if it's a PSE babe. Sorry, but those of us who don't have to be here don't come cheap. My vagina does not look like roast beef from all the years of wear and tear either he he, and if your SO can take more than 6 inches then yes I guess she would be a better lay. I happen to be a bit snug hon....check your research.

You are sad...really ha ha, but amusing. It's very entertaining to see why guys like you can't get what they need at home. Have your SO call me...I will let her know what's up ha ha. We all know the only action you get is from that toy on your avatar...even that shrugs away. Is it supposed to offend me when you say hooker and whore? I guess I overlooked that fact when I put a rates page up next to my half naked body LMAO!

Well I would love to sit here all day and entertain you, but I get paid WELL to be witty, so have fun bashing providers who won't even take money to screw you. I am sure the list will be endless. I would never post your real name or anyone else....I don't play the same way you do hon. Just don't think your info is not out there for the next provider who might not be so professional. Then again, you obviously don't do crap all day being as you are here 24/7 so what do you really have to lose?

Lacey, quit while you're ahead. You need business in this town like you need another hole in your head lol. Come back to TN!!!